1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

nythawk129921

Re: NAKL Chat: START LOADING TEAMS

PostTue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 am

Ninersphan wrote:WEST can load!

The draft is finished!!

I've sent the post draft roster and we can begin loading teams. Divisions are as follows:

EAST
thisisray - IN
schnoogens - IN
mfl536 - IN
Madigan33 - IN

CENTRAL
Aray0113 - IN
Ninersphan - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
Jerlins - IN

WEST
nythawk - IN
bigmahon IN
wjs6768 - IN
roscodog -IN

I have created the league and nythawk should load post haste.

League Name: NAKL Season 1

Password: playtwo

REMINDER We play standard set with 999mil cap

PLEASE check over the rosters and let me know if you find mistakes. The alpha roster is going to be more accurate so mistakes are likely on the positional tab, check it against the alpha.

We'll start the prospect draft week from today on the 23rd.

Thanks

Aray0113

Re: NAKL Chat

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 8:27 pm

I have a situation that needs clarification:

Because I drafted mostly from my cell phone, I was unable to access parts of the website as well as I should, and I wound up with too few pure relievers after the draft. I thought that Josh Collmenter was a pure reliever as he was last year, and I was mistaken.

Not wanting to slow down the loading of teams into the league, I picked at random a .50 reliever (Craig Breslow, I believe) who had a typically poor season, so that I could load my team.

I realize that Breslow is not on my current 40 man roster; my last draft pick was Derek Jeter, at this stage in his career, a .50 SS. If I need to, I can drop him to make Breslow legal; or I can attempt a trade to another player for a pure reliever; or I can forfeit a prospect pick - whatever penalty should be imposed, I will accept.

Please advise as to what I should do ... and again, I apologize for not being on top of this as I should have.

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 8:29 pm

My opinion is drop Jeter and pick up a rp. Just my $0.02

Jerlins

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Agree with Rosco, but not my call.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Aray0113 wrote:I have a situation that needs clarification:

Because I drafted mostly from my cell phone, I was unable to access parts of the website as well as I should, and I wound up with too few pure relievers after the draft. I thought that Josh Collmenter was a pure reliever as he was last year, and I was mistaken.

Not wanting to slow down the loading of teams into the league, I picked at random a .50 reliever (Craig Breslow, I believe) who had a typically poor season, so that I could load my team.

I realize that Breslow is not on my current 40 man roster; my last draft pick was Derek Jeter, at this stage in his career, a .50 SS. If I need to, I can drop him to make Breslow legal; or I can attempt a trade to another player for a pure reliever; or I can forfeit a prospect pick - whatever penalty should be imposed, I will accept.

Please advise as to what I should do ... and again, I apologize for not being on top of this as I should have.

Commisioner says:

Drop Jeter, keep .50 RP Breslow, have no idea why you wanted Jeter to begin with and keeping Breslow should be "penalty" enough. ;)

I'll adjust the rosters.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Christian Vazquez (C -4 arm) available for a 2nd prospect pick this year.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Mar 24, 2015 7:47 am

lakeviewdave wrote:Christian Vazquez (C -4 arm) available for a 2nd prospect pick this year.

Blake Swihart could be available to be dealt as well.

schnoogens

PostTue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Schnoogens trades Matt Kemp and 2nd Round Spring 2015 prospect pick (#14) to Lakeview Dave for Hunter Pence and Blake Swihart.

LakeviewDave to approve.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 am

I approve the Pence/Swihart for Kemp/#14 prospect deal with Schnoogens.

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 24, 2015 10:34 am

lakeviewdave wrote:I approve the Pence/Swihart for Kemp/#14 prospect deal with Schnoogens.

all good I'll update the draft order

One note though, that will give schnoogens 9 prospects at the end of this draft and we will have a summer prospect draft of 2 rounds in between seasons. Right now he only has a slot for one of those two picks, so he will have to account for that when we do cuts for the supplemental draft between seasons 1 and 2.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat