WBKL - draft complete

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

bigmahon

Re: WBKL - need drops from Hawk

PostFri Aug 25, 2023 5:14 am

I will not rush to replace Hawk, who is a charter member of this league and who I've been competing with for over 20 years. This is probably a short term life issue, like the one I just went through. Most of us are getting on in years, and wierd stuff starts to happen more frequently. Let's be patient with Hawk until we learn more. Thanks guys.

dharmabums

Re: WBKL - need drops from Hawk

PostFri Aug 25, 2023 2:01 pm

bigmahon wrote:I will not rush to replace Hawk, who is a charter member of this league and who I've been competing with for over 20 years. This is probably a short term life issue, like the one I just went through. Most of us are getting on in years, and wierd stuff starts to happen more frequently. Let's be patient with Hawk until we learn more. Thanks guys.

Since we're waiting, I'll change my mind and drop Michael Brantley.

MEAT

Re: WBKL - on hold for Hawk

PostFri Aug 25, 2023 2:02 pm

Hawk just posted an amazing update on why he's been away. Will be so good to have him back, and great call Chris.

nythawk129921

PostSun Aug 27, 2023 3:32 am

Drops

Luis Urias
Yoan Moncada

bigmahon

PostTue Aug 29, 2023 7:07 am

Guys, I’m still here. I’ve had a little setback with my eye situation. I’ve been told to stay off devices for a few days. I’m obviously violating that right now, but I’m aware you’re all wondering what’s going on.

The doctor said I can go back to ‘normal’ (not sure what that is anymore!) on Thursday. I hope that’s ok. I appreciate your patience with me. I’m sure it’s running thin.

Chris

dc irish

PostTue Aug 29, 2023 8:51 am

Thursday works just fine here. Let's plan on getting this going on that day, we should be set!

seanreflex

PostWed Sep 06, 2023 9:26 am

Good morning, Chris. I hope you're doing well and the eyes are healing well.

Just checking in to see when we might be getting underway.

Thanks!

bigmahon

PostThu Sep 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Hi guys. As mentioned, I had a setback with my eye. I thought I'd be ready sooner but the doctor held me back. I have the ok now but I don't see well and everything is super slow. Regardless, I'll update the league sheet and set the draft up first thing tomorrow. I appreciate your continued patience. Hopefully this will all be behind me soon.

dc irish

PostThu Sep 07, 2023 5:47 pm

Chris-

I'm sure Sean would help out with the google doc and any other things you need while you're on the mend. He does it in a bunch of leagues and sure he would be happy to do so here as well. The draft parts easy but I'm sure the google doc entry is a pain in the ass for you with the eye situation. Just a thought.

seanreflex

PostThu Sep 07, 2023 10:25 pm

dc irish wrote:Chris-

I'm sure Sean would help out with the google doc and any other things you need while you're on the mend. He does it in a bunch of leagues and sure he would be happy to do so here as well. The draft parts easy but I'm sure the google doc entry is a pain in the ass for you with the eye situation. Just a thought.

Chris, I am more than happy to do all the administrative stuff - posting draft pick, recording trades, updating rosters, etc. I do it for a couple other leagues from time to time.

Just give me exit permission on the google doc and I’ll help however you want!!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat