lineup settings for SOM

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

goffchile

lineup settings for SOM

PostTue Mar 01, 2022 1:16 pm

My suggestion is to have more options of for lineup subbing based on ballpark (rather than pitcher L/R rating). So for example, I would like to be able to have a "home lineup" and then lineups for opposing parks, perhaps broken out by BP single/BP homer rating.

Additionally, I am not exactly sure how to do this, but to have more clear options for double switches where players change positions to take advantage of players with multi-positionality AND have hard L/R ratings so as to get the best matchup both vs the pitcher but also defensively.

spellbd@yahoo.com

Re: lineup settings for SOM

PostMon Feb 12, 2024 8:37 am

I play in mostly higher salary leagues, and would like the option under Lineups to be able to set a lineup for home and away games to take advantage of the larger salary in the league.

Backfire

PostFri May 24, 2024 1:31 pm

Anything of this nature would be great.

PJ Axelsson

PostThu Jul 25, 2024 9:04 am

It would be nice (and I imagine not too hard) to have lineup setting options for every park in your league. Have a drop down menu for "vs. xxx away" and you can preset lineups for each park you play in on the road.

It would be even nicer to have better stat displays on the lineup pages.

Let us see:
    Sim vs. LHSP/RHSP while you are setting the lineup, not just when done
    Sim at home vs. away
    when setting lineups, show the sim stats for the bench players too

Add stats to the pitchers settings pages too:

Sim vs. LHSP/RHSP
    Sim at home vs. away

On top of all this, it would be really lovely to have an option to see "expanded stats". Click a button to add all the stats that are collected here in a format that we can see them. If the game engine is going to compile and track all these things, why not include them in a useable format for each team as well rather than just putting them in the "League Leaders" page?

ALL of these stats would be really useful and fun to see.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM