Garcia's Blog XLI- Tournament Leaders

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog XLI- Tournament Leaders

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey guys,

Our 13th consecutive monthly lottery has just run and 5 new users have won a free credit just for playing Baseball Online. Congrats to the following users!

DanMcMeekin
ehlekev1
PracticalDoc
blsmith7
Mr Baseball World

You can find the announcement (including the full list of previous winners) here.

As I've mentioned in previous blogs we host two major tournaments on our site, the Player's Championship and the Barnstormer's Tournament. I will continue providing updates on leaderboards here as I feel these users should be mentioned for participating in these large tournaments.

For the Barnstormer's Tournament the top 9 ranked managers overall through this event get a bye and automatically advance to the Champions League while all users ranked between 10-45 compete in the Semi-Finals for the chance to advance to the finals. The current overall leader remains BruceF with 520 points while rburgh is still close and only 6 points behind. Both have won 2 league championships and BruceF is on a quest for his 3rd of the tournament as he has reached the finals with his Event 5 team. Here are the current top 15:

# Manager Points
1. BruceF 520
2. rburgh 514
3. springer0432 506
4. cristano1 505
5. Semper Gumby 499
6. Bitters 498
7. Maxie Minoso 495
8. Outta Leftfield 492
9. Roosky 486
10. herpad1959 481
11. dukie98 477
12. MICHAELTARBELL 475
12. ShakeyBoomer 475
14. cb3137 471
15. rjohaire 464

Some members of The Players Championship are still currently playing event 1 while others are already on Event 4 so a leaderboard here is too early. However "the ghost of roger maris" has gotten off to a great start and is the current leader with one league championship under his belt.

Over the last few weeks we have received a few questions regarding the Manager Ratings. Although we do plan to restore them and had thought we would already have it, our programmers have since shifted their focus to the live draft module which should be added to the site relatively soon. After that is completed our programmers would then be able to return to their normal schedule including the reinstatement of manager ratings.

That's all I have for this week, talk to you all next week! As always, any question/comments please e-mail us at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com.

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog