Garcia's Blog 6/26/14- Updates

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 6/26/14- Updates

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying the start to summer. I have a few quick updates for you this week:

First ATG. The ballpark poll is still running and we're down to a likely 3 candidates now. 1961 County Stadium leads with 23 votes, 1971 Parc Jarry is right behind with 22, followed by 1938 Cleveland Stadium at 21. Voting will end at the end of the day Friday so make sure to get yours in if you want to see a particular stadium! Voting can be found here. Remember only 2 of these 3 stadiums will be added when ATG 8 is released!

Speaking of ATG 8's release, I still don't have an exact date. However it's very possible for ATG 8 to be available before the July 4th weekend. No promises at this time but we are working hard on getting it out then. Pricing is in the final stages and once that is complete (and some website maintenance) we should be ready to launch.

As we have been working hard on ATG I have no other updates. However we have run our monthly lottery a little early this time. Congrats to the following five users on winning a free credit:

bark123
flaggia
jkrichmar
mrgone1111
Ckone0505

Next Thursday there will not be a blog, I will be away. As always, if anyone has any questions please let us know at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. Enjoy the July 4th weekend and talk to you all soon!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog