Thank You Juiced JC

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

ed1447

Thank You Juiced JC

PostTue May 23, 2023 6:27 am

I'd like to join others in thanking Juiced JC for running such a great tournament. So many of us are pleased to see John in the semi finals. Administering this tournament can't help but take away from managing the five mystery teams. But not only does John put together excellent teams despite the rigors of keeping things on track, he also always handles the occasional frustrated manager politely and respectfully. Thank you John and best of luck in the semi finals!

franky35

Re: Thank You Juiced JC

PostTue May 23, 2023 11:15 am

Yes. Thank you JuicedJC. Another terrific job. Obviously, JuicedJC is the Best Commissioner ever. We are rooting for Juiced to do well in the semis and make the tournament finals. GO JUICED!

jaywalker72

PostWed May 24, 2023 9:07 am

Smoothest of the smoove! Love the way this machine runs! Congrats to the Commish and we will see you in the semis!

jmdziuban2

PostWed May 24, 2023 12:46 pm

I must concur with all of the above. My tournament went south quickly, but that was entirely my own fault for getting too cute by half from the get-go. It's a tough tournament. Excess experimentation and rashness can ruin you. Never had a good plan or stuck to one.

Best wishes to all those remaining, and I expect to be back to better next time around.

Timer

PostWed May 24, 2023 2:45 pm

Yes indeed! Thanks JC on all your work, and congratulations to you and all those who will move on. This was my first time in the tournament, and last I checked, I was 56th, not bad! I hope everyone had a good time, and continue to do so in the playoffs. See you on the field!

Juiced JC

PostThu May 25, 2023 10:40 am

Thanks everyone for your comments - I love this tournament and as always I am happy to hear that others do to.

jsanders3rd

PostThu May 25, 2023 11:38 am

I agree, Juiced you have done a great job being the mystery tourney commish. Thank you for managing a very fun league for us all. You will be missed!

Return to --- Mystery Tournament