SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

robinson0524

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

PostSun May 07, 2023 7:24 pm

I purchased the 2023 Baseball Daily add on product, but I literally cannot play it becuase I cannot get the files to load to Create a Daily Data League. Every time I email Tech Support they give me some generic answer like "oh it must be your a firewall or anti virus issue on your pc." I have tried everyting, literally everything, to fix this issue but NOTHING works. I bought this product and I cannot use it, yet I can't get a refund. I am running a pretty new HP laptop that has Windows 11. Is there anybody else that has encounte this issue? When I go to Create Daily Data League, it just spins and hangs for about 5 minutes, before finally showing an error that says "download failed"...or the app just crashed and closes. It's extremely frustrating.

jjii66

Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

PostMon May 08, 2023 1:22 pm

It's my understanding that this is a common problem, but not common enough for Strat to worry about. Therefore they have no interest in fixing it.

robinson0524

PostTue May 09, 2023 10:56 pm

Thanks for responding. At least I know that I'm not the only one with the problem. It's crazy that the company sold me a product that I cannot use, and I can't get any assistance from anyone there on a fix. I have been a loyal customer of Strat for many years now, but this will be the end of it if they don't assist in fixing this issue.

It's also crazy that whenever I try to call the tech helpline, during their supposed "business hours", nobody picks up. It just goes straight to an automated message and then immediately disconnects me. What a joke of a company. Complete lack of customer service.

Radagast Brown

PostWed May 10, 2023 7:26 pm

I think you need to ask for help on the main 365 forum,this one is seldom used.

Radagast Brown

PostWed May 10, 2023 7:28 pm

Are you trying to play the online game or the Windows computer game? They are two totally different things. This forum is for the online game. I think you are confusing them.

robinson0524

PostWed May 10, 2023 8:23 pm

I am actually trying to play the Windows Daily game. I didn't know this forum was only for the online version. Thanks for pointing this out. I will try to find a forum on the website for the Windows Daily game.

DGF102052

PostThu May 11, 2023 9:37 am

365support@strat-o-matic.com

Good luck getting help

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily