Wake up and stop the cheating

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

Hal-Richman

Wake up and stop the cheating

PostSun Jul 14, 2024 11:04 am

Please make public the formulas you use to update player cards. They are so bizarre and unpredictable it really comes across like the fix is in for your buddies. Make it fair so we can all have the same playing field!!!

will update this post later with a shot Ty list of players with absurd cards which I have noticed and I am sure many other owners can add it in their list. Enough excuses!!!

EG 1:Reds Reece hinds can hit .240 with a .300!obs &a .350 slug and still be > 1.000 ops - yikes he is your hottest player and has not moved at all.
EG2: HESTON KJERSTAD .947 ops in >50 ab, mob top prospect, still no movement .
EG3: JORDAN WESTBURG. .319 obs is an all star and has slu Ped sleightly over last week, his one on card is .250ish ? Henderson slumping more his card has not moved
EG4: EZEQUIEL TOVAR - has a .269, .296, .441 stat line with no listed power on card at all and a .200 obs. Seriously ? &he is an expensive card!!!
Eg5: Matt Wallner - one of the most sought after sluggers at the trade deadline who in limited AB has slugged , his card is useless.

Many more to follow

Palmtana

Re: Wake up and stop the cheating

PostSun Jul 14, 2024 12:32 pm

I copied this to the Baseball Daily forum.

Hal-Richman

Re: Wake up and stop the cheating

PostSun Jul 21, 2024 12:43 pm

E Tovar I has a .781 ops nearly .500 slug is one of the hottest players in the game. His card cost > 6mm. Time for a major adjustment .
JTR Phillis C is back with a six injury status, guess this might make up for all the injured players with no injury delegation.

Continued awesome job daily

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily