Harold giveth and taketh away

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Big Fred Whitfield

Harold giveth and taketh away

PostSat Jul 13, 2024 5:12 pm

newbie, only a handful of teams completed, 2nd handful ongoing

Harold is mercilessly crucifying some teams.....torching really good pitching, and another with supreme lefty masher playing the past 12 games in 75% hitters park (for LHB), and with guys like Ruth, Griffey and others, somehow the team only scores approximately 27-30 runs or so total, and loses 11 of 12

on the other hand, he's somehow been on vacation for 3 out of 4 of my most recently completed teams, allowing them to sneak 3 championships, and in all 3 playoffs made

HAL, please take more vacations ;- 0

smithcae

Re: Harold giveth and taketh away

PostMon Aug 12, 2024 1:38 am

Big Fred Whitfield wrote:newbie, only a handful of teams completed, 2nd handful ongoing

Harold is mercilessly crucifying some teams.....torching really good pitching, and another with supreme lefty masher playing the past 12 games in 75% hitters park (for LHB), and with guys like Ruth, Griffey and others, somehow the team only scores approximately 27-30 runs or so total, and loses 11 of 12

on the other hand, he's somehow been on vacation for 3 out of 4 of my most recently completed teams, allowing them to sneak 3 championships, and in all 3 playoffs made

HAL, please take more vacations ;- 0

You’re experiencing quite the rollercoaster with Harold’s performance of poly clinic. It's always a bit of a gamble when the AI has such a strong influence on your team's outcomes. If Harold’s strategy seems inconsistent, it might just be the nature of how the game algorithms are playing out—sometimes it feels like you’re at the mercy of the AI’s whims.

Congrats on the championships, though! It’s great to hear that your teams managed to sneak through with victories. Here’s hoping Harold takes more vacations and your teams keep performing well. Sometimes it feels like you just have to roll with the punches and enjoy the ride!

Palmtana

Re: Harold giveth and taketh away

PostTue Aug 13, 2024 5:50 am

Thanks for reporting the AI Bot, Big Fred. I deleted its post. This is the first time I've seen one AI Bot respond to another AI Bot post.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx