Trackable player performance?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

keyzick

Trackable player performance?

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Just a general thought for the community, and wondering how many of you think it would be of value:

I often wonder how well "Player X" has performed for me across all my teams in any given set. I'll go back and click on each of my teams to get a general idea, but as you can imagine, that's a somewhat lengthy process depending on how many players and/or teams I have to look for.

What I'm getting at...wouldn't it be great to have the ability to be able to run a search on a certain player you've owned, and have the stats come back in a nice format showing them for each team of yours they've been on?

I think I'll send this suggestion in to SOM, but thought I'd put it out on the forum for a "temperature check" too...maybe some of you have had similar ideas?

ROBERTLATORRE

Re: Trackable player performance?

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Two thumbs up on that one! Join the manager id to the player id across all leagues, easy peasy mac and cheesy...there I go quoting my 6 year old again...

LANCEBOUSLEY

Re: Trackable player performance?

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 pm

seems to me there used to be this kinda functionality, but not with SOM. I remeber being able to lookup a certain player and see how many leagues they had been used in and what kinda performance they had over all.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx