ATG8 DREAMLEAGUE SEASON I,LJs UP, rburgh to finish

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MEAT

Re: ATG8 DREAM LEAGUE...ALUMS and Others

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 pm

yes BD, you're safe. I used to have a personal line to Bernie at TSN SOM, but have lost that inside status. does anyone else have a communication thread or history with the powers that be that can echo my request to set up a dream league draft for us so we can get going. still haven't gotten a response. I sent them our twelve members, and the draft order, although I'll have to update goreds for sr2012.

MEAT

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 10:23 pm

sent SOM another request to setup draft...

bontomn

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 am

When you request the league, Meat, tell onlinegamesupport what you want to name it and make it a $140 mil, private, live draft league. You'll have to give us the password you've chosen, and all of us will have to enter a blank team (remember to click the live draft icon), and then we draft in order. When you finish picking your team, choose your ballpark and message us (preferably both here in in the new league's mail) the park that you've chosen and who's up next. The draft can move pretty quickly if everybody keeps paying attention.

MEAT

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 pm

just got an indication from Adrian that adding ATG8 to DIamond Dope for draft purposes is a possiblity...stay tuned.
3rd message sent to SOM with more details...still no response.

MEAT

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 6:21 pm

heard from the powers that be...
Sure, we can do this. What you need to do first is create a live draft league and then have each person join the league. However make sure to set the draft time for a time in the future that won't happen. After the league fills, let us know and we'll set it so each team will have empty rosters and then be able to add players to their team in the order of your draft. If you have any questions please let us know!

Sincerely,
Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online

MEAT

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm

league is setup...ATG8 DREAM LEAGUE SEASON I

password is dream

waiting to hear if we have to enter in draft order...I don't think so, so Im in. Once we fill strat will set it up for us...I'm hoping they can also assign divisions 1,4,7,10 etc.

MEAT

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 6:49 pm

one other caveat...the vets who are rejoining us know, but for the uninitiated...try to include your draft position in your team name somewhere so we can see how things shake out as the season goes on. for instance, I pick 5th, so in honor of my favorite Genesis album, we're the FIRTH of 5th. (one is the loneliest number, eight balls, deuces wild etc...and things far more creative!)

BruceF

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 7:13 pm

All of my teams will be named after HOF uniform numbers. For example, i am picking 8th in the first league, so my first team is called Tomsk Joes, after #8 Joe Morgan. My team is entered.

bcp7

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 pm

My team is in. Not sue how creative any of my names will be.

unclerowser

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm

MEAT wrote:one other caveat...the vets who are rejoining us know, but for the uninitiated...try to include your draft position in your team name somewhere so we can see how things shake out as the season goes on. for instance, I pick 5th, so in honor of my favorite Genesis album, we're the FIRTH of 5th. (one is the loneliest number, eight balls, deuces wild etc...and things far more creative!)

Whaaaaaat?
What about The Lamb?
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats