Dont get me wrong...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Salty

Dont get me wrong...

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 pm

( I took down my quote- b/c I dont want to misrepresent what Im saying:)

NOW- Gents- Dont get me wrong. Im openly telling SOM they should ban me. Because I truly believe their policies are anti-human and awful...
and Im not gonna stop telling em they are wrong- and Im not going to sit here and discuss the merits of Babe Ruth vs. Lance Armstrong while these policies reamain in place.
Im only saying that Im taking my stand with this- and hope to illustrate to them the foolishness of their making.
Last edited by Salty on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nevdully's

Re: First they came for...

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Cowards and Frauds oh my!

dharmabums

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Yeah..part of the MO will be to wait it out, see who posts things. It's just feels really sad. I like this game, but SOM is chasing me out. So it goes, eh?

Salty

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm

On a happy note-
Im now officially part of the problem...according to Coyote303.

Thats the sort of language that should get one banned, shouldnt it? :lol: :D ;)
After all, he is ruining my fun time and openly flauting the 'rules'.
But, hed make a great Kamikaze pilot.

dharmabums

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Sometimes it feels Like guys are saying, "Don't tell me these awfull things, you're hurting my ears." But these things need to be discussed, and telling people to shut up is not very helpful.

gkhd11a

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Do you recognize the difference between a private business and a government that controls actions? The diatribe that is going on here is ridiculous. The only purpose of these threads is to be destructive. You know if you are a great businessman and don't like how someone runs a business you can start your own. If you and Nev are allowed to continue posting this way, then these forums serve no purpose either.

dharmabums

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 pm

And do you understand that shutting down discussion is censorship, whether it is done by a government or by a business?

Salty

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

gkhd11a wrote:Do you recognize the difference between a private business and a government that controls actions? The diatribe that is going on here is ridiculous. The only purpose of these threads is to be destructive. You know if you are a great businessman and don't like how someone runs a business you can start your own. If you and Nev are allowed to continue posting this way, then these forums serve no purpose either.

Charlie-
do you not recognize that Nev, Myself and Dharma all recognize that distinction? As Dharma points out- that doesnt change the fact that its censorship- just the fact that its legal.

The purpose of these threads is to get SOM to reverse their policy regarding speech on these forums.
Once that happens, and the company 'makes things right' as was promised, I think we can get back to discussing
Lance Armstrongs 73 career homeruns.

Im surprised you are not getting that. In fact Im quite surprised of anyone who hasnt quite gotten that.
But if it makes you feel better to allow it- by all means follow the mantra.

nevdully's

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Nev Nev Nev Nev Gotta say I'm jealous I wasn't the "only" one called out this time.

dharmabums

PostFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 pm

nevdully's wrote:Nev Nev Nev Nev Gotta say I'm jealous I wasn't the "only" one called out this time.

You're just mad you didn't get the first one of these "notices" :mrgreen:
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats