Letter From Hal Richman

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

nymets99

Letter From Hal Richman

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Hal Richman has sent a letter to all users of Strat that i truly believe shows a sincere effort to re-establish
the customer service that we have all come to expect from strat. He is sincere and his effort to extedn more than
an olive branh hopefully will re-energize the strat online community so that we may all continue to enjoy the
escape back to our childhood that strat has been for alot of us. I think Mr Richman and strat has decided to make
the experience of playing strat a good one and i hope the community will get back to where it once was!!! :)

dinsdale

Re: Letter From Hal Richman

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

A very nice letter, very good sign for the future.

Manofsteel

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

I agree, I think this was a great first step forward. I definitely appreciate the sign of good faith by giving us a free credit and putting a real "super sale" with there 5 team package which I find reasonable and very appreciated. I really like that they will communicate with us on the boards, a FAQ is a welcome addition. We all just want the best strat possible

Paul_Long71

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:44 pm

yes it was a great step forward. person to respond on the boards (Garcia) and $13 per team, plus free credit, and monthly give-away, and promise that prices will regularly be lower than at TSN. sounds like great news, hopefully it all comes to fruition.

:D :D

tomwistar

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Excellent development! That 5-pack is a darn good deal.

Mr Baseball World

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 pm

All looks good to me as well. Course there is work to do yet. Hopefully they (with all our help) will get things righted.

Thank you to the complainers who helped get us this breakthrough......reluctant to list them since i will miss some but ......Thanks nev, salty, palanion, visick, dharmabums, petrosian, valen...... hopefully someone will cover the many I have missed. Also thanks to Hal and the strat team.

Look forward to working toward to the game soaring to new heights.

dharmabums

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm

I agree. This looks very good, and very encouraging. I'm willing to stick around to see how it works out. It certainly seems like we were heard.

DOHowser1

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Definitely encouraging!!! :) Good job by you, and you, and you and you too!!!

The Last Druid

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Definitely a step in the right direction. Does give me some hope that things might get better. Might be nice though to be able to respond to the announcement directly rather than creating a new thread because the announcement thread is locked. Just a symbolic observation.

Salty

PostThu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Mr Baseball World wrote:All looks good to me as well. Course there is work to do yet. Hopefully they (with all our help) will get things righted.

Thank you to the complainers who helped get us this breakthrough......reluctant to list them since i will miss some but ......Thanks nev, salty, palanion, visick, dharmabums, petrosian, valen...... hopefully someone will cover the many I have missed. Also thanks to Hal and the strat team.

Look forward to working toward to the game soaring to new heights.

BBW-
Thanks for recognizing that the folks you listed really really made this happen! and likely a few more too like man of steel, BKEAT comes to mind right away- many of those on the petition.

Im definitely in agreement that its a positive development!
Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats