Start of Players' Championship - April 15

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Moderators: Palmtana, mighty moose

• Author

barrmorris

Start of Players' Championship - April 15

PostSat Apr 08, 2023 9:16 am

Event 1 of the 2023 Players' Championship will open next Saturday. Please let me know on the sign-up thread if you intend to participate. For new participants, and as a reminder to past participants, the following is a review of how this will work.

Early next Saturday, I will create a private league (80m cap, dh) and will post the invite code on a thread on this forum. When that league is filled, I will open another league. You will have until Tuesday April 25 to join an Event 1 league. Only join one league per event before the deadline. After the deadline has passed, and assuming we need fillers, I will post that it is okay to join the last league as a filler. I will be cautious about starting a new league as we approach the deadline so please don't count on a league being available at the last minute.

If I am going to be away for awhile, I may open a league before the previous league is full. Please join the older league if it is available. Also, as a courtesy to other participants, please be ready to mark your team as ready for the draft soon after joining the league.

I'm looking forward to a great Tournament.

Return to --- Player's Championship