How Do I Keep Closer Out Of Game

Our Mystery Card games - Superstar Sixties, The '70s Game, Back to the '80s, Back to the '90s, Dynamite 2000s

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

shoop

How Do I Keep Closer Out Of Game

PostSat Mar 11, 2023 5:05 am

Playing the 60s set of card. Four times in the last week with a lead of five runs, Hal brought my closer into the game. In all those situations, I had seven other relievers fresh to come in. Yet Hal burned up the closer even thou he is marked to avoid pitching in blowouts. Thanks

coyote303

Re: How Do I Keep Closer Out Of Game

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 12:44 am

shoop wrote:Playing the 60s set of card. Four times in the last week with a lead of five runs, Hal brought my closer into the game. In all those situations, I had seven other relievers fresh to come in. Yet Hal burned up the closer even thou he is marked to avoid pitching in blowouts. Thanks

Under Team Strategy, try setting your closer usage to Maximize. I never use the setting myself, but it looks promising for what you want. Here's the description for it:

Maximize - Use this setting if you prefer to restrict your defined Closer to save situations.

shoop

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 12:39 pm

Thanks,,,,but...

What about managers that want their closer in close games? Say if down one or two and wanted their best pitcher in there. That change to max would keep the closer out of the games they are down by a small margin and looking for a comeback.

jamemadison09

PostThu Apr 06, 2023 5:05 am

Thanks.
phrazle

jhn1261

PostFri Apr 14, 2023 6:12 am

Alt + Tab switches you to the desktop in Windows. And the Windows Key + Tab you create another desktop view while keeping the game running. Or you can switch to the desktop through it as well. How can I hide games on my Steam account? HCA Rewards

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, 2000s