PC'12- Event 1 Lg 11 FILLED!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

gbrookes

PC'12- Event 1 Lg 11 FILLED!

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

New players are still welcome for the PC championship. It's not too late still.

But if you want to join the 2012 Player's Championship, I strongly encourage you to get your team into Event 1 this week.
At some point, it will become difficult to create and fill new leagues for event 1, as time goes on, and as there are fewer new players joining.

We are now filling "PC 2012 Event 1 League 11". Please get your teams in and enter this league. Event 1 is $80 million, DH, waivers, 20% drop penYalty, advanced.

This league is NOW FILLED!.

The tournament web page is here:

http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/tournament/15

and the rules are also set out here, on this thread (page 1):

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=834

Please register for the tournament by posting here, on this thread, by (1) listing your strat user name, and (2) indicating whether or not you are willing to be a filler, if required to complete a league.

And get your team into "PC 2012 Event 1 League 11".

It would be nice to get this league started by Friday evening if we can!

VISICK - I SAW THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO GET YOUR TEAM IN - THERE ARE 2 SPOTS LEFT AS OF NOW. SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH THE AUTODRAFT, AND IT HAS BEEN FIXED. I MOVED MY TEAM OUT TO MAKE MORE ROOM FOR YOU AND MAYBE ANOTHER PLAYER IF THEY WANT TO GET A TEAM INTO THE PLAYER'S CHAMPIONSHIP. COME ON IN AND GET YOUR TEAM IN!

UPDATE - Visick is in, and it's filled!
Last edited by gbrookes on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

gbrookes

Re: '12 Player's Champ.-just 5 spots left in Event 1 League

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Bump

rudys raiders

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:44 pm

1 spot remains most likely last league so u need to get in now

rudy

and i have morebadnews he follows me in to the tour probably using a credit from beating me in the finals

rudys raiders

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 3:17 pm

full waiting on the all important draft results

rudy

hold the excitement the last 2 teams have the same owner

MrHacktastic

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 3:45 pm

why does tsylvester have 4 teams in the tournament?

rudys raiders

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 4:28 pm

dont know but he should only get points for the first league he plays in and is a filler in the other leagues
also they have elimanated one off the teams of the double manager so we need 1 to draft

rudy

gbrookes

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 pm

rudys raiders wrote:dont know but he should only get points for the first league he plays in and is a filler in the other leagues
also they have elimanated one off the teams of the double manager so we need 1 to draft

rudy

I have withdrawn from this league for now (I was just in as a filler anyway) just to try to make sure that Visick can get his team in as well. He posted on the main thread in the Player's Championship that he wants to get his team into this league ASAP today.

I can-rejoin to make sure that the auto-draft actually runs today so that league play can begin Monday, but I will wait to load my team (again) until later today, just to let people get teams into this Event 1 League 11 if they want to (e.g. like Visick).

By the way, yeah, some people (not just tsylvester22) seem to have enetered more than 1 team into event 1, by mistake apparently. I have PM'd them to let them know that they should only enter 1 team in each EVENT, unless needed as a filler. And yes, only the earliest team in the earliest league (i.e. only 1 team) qualifies officially. The other teams (in later leagues in the event) are considered fillers, and NOT as official teams.

I am going to provide the information to strat so that the filler teams are removed from the "wins totals" on the standings on the PC web page. They've told me that they will do this for me. I just need to give them the insructions, which I will do before the end of the day Saturday this weekend.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx