A.L. ONLY WEENie MONEYmAZE TO FILL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

TomSiebert

Re: A.L. ONLY WEENie curt UP,TWS,KEV,MERK,AL,CAL

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 pm

ugh. blew my math. just went over cap. Someone approve my drop of Ruggianio or whatever.

tws

moneymaze

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 pm

TomSiebert wrote:ugh. blew my math. just went over cap. Someone approve my drop of Ruggianio or whatever.

tws

Drop approved.

TomSiebert

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks. In the meantime, I lost the guy I would've replaced Rugg with: Posada. Instead, I'll take his hard righty RP teammate, Soriano. Argh.

tws

MEAT

Re: A.L. ONLY WEENie MARK UP,ZIM-2, CAL,AL 2-PICKS LEFT

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

believe it or not...now that abreu and everyone else I even remotely considered have been poached...posada may actually LEAD OFF against rhp! just need to utilize that speed. if it helps tom, soriano was definetly targeted from the beginning, but im so desperate for hitting, that, well....see the posada move...

MEAT

Re: A.L. ONLY WEENie MARK UP,CAL,AL,merk,kev,tws

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 pm

just TWO PICKS LEFT BOYZ...AMAZING DRAFT, great co-operation. imagine the dreck on our autodraft lists! don't forget, spend 72 mil max and leave at least half a mil for your last two autodraft players.

merkelblunder

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Did have Ruggiano proxied before he was swept up. If I could reclaim him that would be nice. If not no big deal.
I'm sure I can live with the ever dangerous Don Kelly 8-)

Al Hogg

Re: Divisions

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Al Hogg wrote:
need a consensus on what we do if someone unimaginably goes over cap in late rounds. naturally you'll have to throw pick back, but what becomes of illegal player...back in pool, or into autodraft?

First of all, let's all try to avoid this happening. If it does happen and it is caught right away, then I would think the player goes back in the pool. It becomes more of an issue when it's near the beginning of a couple of rounds of proxies firing. I would think we hold up the draft and go down (or up, depending on the round) the draft list in order to see if anybody wants the player in question. They would then need to trade in whoever they took, and those behind him would need to weigh in on whether they want that player, etc. Big headache obviously, so plan A would be to avoid the situation.

I would think Merkel should get Ruggiano. Ruling, Commissioner Meat?

MEAT

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 pm

WELL....kind of a mess as stated above. what if we find out someone wanted kelly and got someone else instead, doubtful, but possible. im inclined to let merkel drop kelly and grab ruggiano, but we don't know who else may have wanted him, although only kev would have been closer than merkel to picking in round 22.
for now I'd say drop kelly, and replace him, but I hate creating a potential bigger mess....then again we're not talking game changers here or anything.

KEVINEHLE

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

I couldn't afford Ruggiano so don't worry about me.

Kev

MEAT

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

well, draft is full. we could agree to put ruggiano protected to merkel, but you'd have to use your first autodraft on him, and keep kelly.
im gonna figure out my two waiver bums and set up league tonight...
password will be weenie.
me, kev, sarge and zim in east
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat