Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

tcochran

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm

1. Change prospect rule to any player who has never appeared in a MLB game but in under contract to MLB team.

2. To change to the unleashed set of cards for the FA draft.

I would hope these changes would end any debate as to who is or isn't available. Again this will mean that some players will not be able to be drafted in either draft, however this should only strengthen the following years FA draft. If you have a player currently on your roster that in uncarded he is still able to maintain a spot on your roster and is available for trade.

I think it is important to decide one way or the other before cards are released so that does not influence people's decisions.

Please vote yes or no to both. 8 yes votes needed to change rule.

MFL-
Nythawk-Yes and Yes(and until there is some rhyme or reason to strats inclusion or exclusion of players I will always vote yes)
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle-
Iron-
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Niners- Yes & YES Use 'em all I always say
Zim-

The Turtle

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm

MFL-
Nythawk-Yes and Yes(and until there is some rhyme or reason to strats inclusion or exclusion of players I will always vote yes)
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron-
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim-

Roscodog

VOTE

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 pm

1. Change prospect rule to any player who has never appeared in a MLB game but in under contract to MLB team.

I would hope these changes would end any debate as to who is or isn't available. Again this will mean that some players will not be able to be drafted in either draft, however this should only strengthen the following years FA draft. If you have a player currently on your roster that in uncarded he is still able to maintain a spot on your roster and is available for trade.

I think it is important to decide one way or the other before cards are released so that does not influence people's decisions.

MFL-
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron-
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim-
Last edited by Roscodog on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironwill1

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

MFL-
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim-

Roscodog

VOTE

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 pm

MFL-
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim-

1 more yes vote for prospect rule to change.
3 more votes needed for Unleased set to be used

5 managers yet to vote.

JAMESZIMMER

Re: VOTE

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am

MFL-
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim- Yes and Yes

1 more yes vote for prospect rule to change.
3 more votes needed for Unleased set to be used

5 managers yet to vote.[/quote]

Ninersphan

Re: VOTE

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:50 am

MFL-
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim- Yes and Yes

0 more yes vote for prospect rule to change.
2 more votes needed for Unleased set to be used

4 managers yet to vote.

Roscodog

VOTE

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Prospect rule has been updated on the google document.

MFL536

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 am

MFL-yes and yes
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim- Yes and Yes

2 more votes needed for Unleased set to be used

4 managers yet to vote.

Ninersphan

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 am

MFL-yes and yes
Peter-
Terry- Yes and no
Rosco-1.YES 2.YES
Ray-
Rant-
Turtle- Yes and No
Iron- Yes and Yes
Tcochran - Yes and yes
Zim- Yes and Yes

1 more votes needed for Unleased set to be used

3 managers yet to vote.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat