fredpaii

Re: L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

PostMon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

And I cut Brennan Boesch to get to 40.

chasenally

PostWed Feb 20, 2013 12:54 am

From fredpali:

I offer my huge and awesome welcome to the league to Michael G.!!! I hear a gung-ho player with Michael. He's like a bull snortin and pawing at the ground ready to charge. He's not IN heat...he IS heat! He's on FIRE!

As far as Ninersphan letting the team go....that was classy. Very classy indeed. Ninersphan is a cool cat. Good guy that I hope gets a shot at our next vacancy if there ever is one.

What he said!
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Michael Grammes

PostWed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Hello all, I got all your emails, thanks for making me feel welcome! Great bunch so far.

I got a trade offer or two, and ask everyone to give me a few days to look at my team before I make any decisions.

Looking thru the rules, I didnt see anything bout a new manager in regards to stadiums. I did see the trade stadium only rule. Is there anyone interested in Marlins Park? The dimenions for the stadium this year, are, 8/13/2/2.

edub1969

PostThu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Michael Grammes wrote:Looking thru the rules, I didnt see anything bout a new manager in regards to stadiums. I did see the trade stadium only rule. Is there anyone interested in Marlins Park? The dimenions for the stadium this year, are, 8/13/2/2.

Michael there are a few proposals for new stadiums whether it be a new owner taking over or other ideas. Neil gave us one prior to the new year and looking around the threads, there are a few others. We will have a vote on how we're going to move forward soon.

I will be sending an email and posting on our thread so everyone is aware once I've put the proposals in place.

Thanks!

Ernie

Ninersphan

PostFri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am

You guys are makin' me blush :oops:

Glad it worked out, I'd like to see some new blood in the keeper leagues.

Which reminds me, for those interested in another, check the boards a week or 2 after the cards launch, I'll be looking to fill 4 slots in another keeper I run...

edub1969

PostMon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Guys,

Going to be voting on the possibility of changing stadiums for existing owners in the next few weeks leading up to the season, but will be adding an addendum allowing a new owner to change upon taking over a new team prior to the start of a new year.

So Michael may choose a different stadium if he so chooses prior to the draft.

Looking forward to the weekend! Hopefully SOM will have the new set up by then!

It's a 3 game series now for Fred and Gene as it's tied up at 2...good luck guys!

fredpaii

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 am

Wanted to give my drops (tentative)...

Bray
Axford
Bard
Moseley
Nova
Loe
Carpenter
Lillibridge
Mesoraco
Stults
And Boesch was dropped when I acquired Bellisario for a FA pick

Any of these players are available for a FA pick.

edub1969

Cuts due

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Guys...new set is out today!!!

I know the rules say cuts are due by March 1st, but as I mentioned on an earlier post, wanted to wait for the set to be released.

Cuts down to 30 (no less than 25 if you have more than 10 draft picks you wish to use) will be due BY MIDNIGHT EST next Monday March 4th. Owners that don't have cuts in by then, will have cuts made for them! NO TRADES may be announced after that time as I will finalize rosters for everyone and we will begin the draft Friday March 8th at 9am EST with a 2 hour clock continuing until we are completed. Once draft begins, trades may continue as usual and be announced on the thread. I will also compile a list of available "carded" players only (Meaning any uncarded players that aren't on a roster are eligible to draft, I just won't be compiling a list of those players) and email everyone that list so make sure the email I have is the one you want it mailed to.

Once you post your cuts, those players are considered released and are in the FA pool. So Fred, if you wanted to post the guys you are planning on dropping and will take a draft pick for them, post it as such in case someone wants to make an offer for them. No "tentative" lists...cuts are final. Jon (thechamp87) is the only one so far that is down to 30.

Michael Grammes, if you want to switch stadiums, you must let me know through "pm" or announce it on this chat thread, prior to Monday at midnight. I will assume you are sticking with Marlins Park if that doesn't happen.

Thanks guys! Any questions feel free to pm, email or ask on here.

Ernie
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat