Mighty Casey KL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League

PostFri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Michael Grammes wrote:roscodog... I m sure we can work something out, I just need to see my team in card/book numbers first... I have a ton of viable OFers...

Still waiting for a reply. It would be appreciated.

Michael Grammes

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 1:45 am

Sorry! I had to work some extra hours at work the last 3 days, caught two employees stealing... They got roughly a grand in 3 weeks! Punk arse kids.

fredpaii

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 am

Michael Grammes wrote:Sorry! I had to work some extra hours at work the last 3 days, caught two employees stealing... They got roughly a grand in 3 weeks! Punk arse kids.

oh boy. Hopefully they pay you back.

Michael Grammes

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 am

I m just the GM, I will however lose my monthy bonus because of them. And stay tuned fred, about to reply to your offer in PMs

fredpaii

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 2:48 am

Is it easier when you know who ripped you off?

Sorry, I just recall when I returned to my car one night after the movies and found my groceries had been taken. Leaves you with a suckie feeling. Really suckie. Of course I never found who did it and I was VERY angry. :twisted:

Michael Grammes

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 am

Yes, they were caught no doubts as to who, our computers at work record every key stroke when entering/editing orders... All they were doin was changing down the totals after the customer paid... I feel like a fool, if I woulda checked more frequently, I woulda caught it right away. Its the easiest thing in my business to catch, when they try and steal that way. idjits... Owner said the same thing, we were both like really?! Really!? 5 years ago, they woulda made the show dumbess criminals ever...

Roscodog

PostSat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 am

Michael Grammes wrote:Sorry! I had to work some extra hours at work the last 3 days, caught two employees stealing... They got roughly a grand in 3 weeks! Punk arse kids.

8-)

fredpaii

PostMon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Guys, we're looking for a replacement in the Pesos de Beisbol league. Lots of good young talent on the team. Here's a link and be quick because first come, first serve.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=632110

travelingjack

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Cuts will be due 3/8, soon after that the draft will begin. If all the cuts are in earlier than we will start the draft earlier, though if it's early I'll wait a day or so in case anyone wants to make changes. The first week of the draft will have a 24 hr per pick time limit, though no one should take anywhere near that long unless real life issues are interfering.

Still need cuts from the following, again you have until 3/8 just making sure everyone is aware of the deadline. If I missed your cuts let me know. If anyone wants to change their cuts no problem.

Cubit
Champ
TheTurtle
Michael - 1
Buzz
JMP
Azpanthers

thechamp87

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League - Cuts due 3/8

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 pm

DROPS

Scott Hairston