L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

edub1969

Stadium change proposals...need to vote!

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Guys,

Also mentioned we would conduct a vote on the possibility to change stadiums. As a reminder, any new owner to the league will be allowed to change their stadium prior to the 1st season of the new year's set.

Other than a new owner taking over, we will vote on a couple options others have forwarded to me. PLEASE just put which number you are voting for next to your name.

1) Keep the same, no change allowed unless traded or a new owner takes over.

2) Keeper league where you are allowed to change stadiums, but after you switch, you have to stay with it for 3 seasons. Would you guys like to add that caveat to our league? So for example if you find you hate your stadium you may pick another between seasons (would only be at beginning of new set), but once you do so you may not change again for 3 seasons. (Neil posted this last December, I added the red and a season would be considered a year - no changes between seasons in a given year)

3) The entire league is allowed to change stadiums every 2 years, but if owner chooses not to, then must wait another 2 years) For this one, we would implement next year prior to the 2014 season.

edub1969 - #3
fredpaii -
chasenally -
artie4121 -
krazykat -
Mr Groundhog -
Buzz082308 -
cndowdy -
Terry101 -
timklucinec -
MichaelGrammes -
thechamp87 -

edub1969

Re: L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Be sure to check Page 11 for info on cuts! :D

chasenally

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:51 am

G.N.A.B. drops

Carlos Lee
Mark Rzepczynski
Travis Hafner
Javier Lopez
Jack Wilson
Jarrod Dyson
Nathan Eovaldi
Tyler Greene
Alfredo Aceves
Mark Ellis

From 40 to 30.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

fredpaii

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

Guys,

Also mentioned we would conduct a vote on the possibility to change stadiums. As a reminder, any new owner to the league will be allowed to change their stadium prior to the 1st season of the new year's set.

Other than a new owner taking over, we will vote on a couple options others have forwarded to me. PLEASE just put which number you are voting for next to your name.

2) Keeper league where you are allowed to change stadiums, but after you switch, you have to stay with it for 3 seasons. Would you guys like to add that caveat to our league? So for example if you find you hate your stadium you may pick another between seasons (would only be at beginning of new set), but once you do so you may not change again for 3 seasons. (Neil posted this last December, I added the red and a season would be considered a year - no changes between seasons in a given year)

3) The entire league is allowed to change stadiums every 2 years, but if owner chooses not to, then must wait another 2 years) For this one, we would implement next year prior to the 2014 season.

edub1969 - #3
fredpaii - #1
chasenally -
artie4121 -
krazykat -
Mr Groundhog -
Buzz082308 -
cndowdy -
Terry101 -
timklucinec -
MichaelGrammes -
thechamp87 -

fredpaii

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 am

My OFFICIAL Drops:

Gets me to 30

Mesoraco
Lillibridge
Duda
Moseley
Carpenter
Nova
Axford
Loe
Bard
Bray

And Boesch was dropped after trading a FA draft pick for RP Belisario (LAD)

fredpaii

Paging Tim K.

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 am

Tim, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Fred

krazykat

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 am

Guys,

edub1969 - #3
fredpaii - #1
chasenally -
artie4121 -
krazykat - #3
Mr Groundhog -
Buzz082308 -
cndowdy -
Terry101 -
timklucinec -
MichaelGrammes -
thechamp87 -

buzz082308

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 am

Guys,

edub1969 - #3
fredpaii - #1
chasenally -
artie4121 -
krazykat - #3
Mr Groundhog -
Buzz082308 - #3
cndowdy -
Terry101 -
timklucinec -
MichaelGrammes -
thechamp87 -