Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL (North American Keeper League) Chat

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 am

I have cuts in from most of the league I still need cuts from:

thisisdan26
aray0113

I'd like them in by next Wednesday night at Midnight, so I can work on the cuts roster and players available list on Thursday and/or Friday, If they get done Sooner, I can get started sooner. Remember, every player that played in the MLB is available to be drafted, whether they have a card and/or appear in the unleashed set. I will do my best to indicated the uncarded and unleashed players on the available's list.

If anyone has a conflict with getting their cuts in by Wednesday night PLEASE let me know ASAP. Also if anyone has a problem starting the draft on or about the 11th of March please let know know ASAP

Thanks,

bigmahon

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 am

Question: In the wake of the deal I made with mfl, I now have 29 players/11 picks. Can I claw back my prospect cut and return to 30 players/10 picks?

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 am

bigmahon wrote:Question: In the wake of the deal I made with mfl, I now have 29 players/11 picks. Can I claw back my prospect cut and return to 30 players/10 picks?

If you mean, promote a prospect to your active roster you had listed as a cut, you certianly may. The cuts aren't final until the 6th, and so long as you have no more than 30, you're golden. :D

bigmahon

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Sweet. Shall I re-post on the cuts/promo thread?

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

bigmahon wrote:Sweet. Shall I re-post on the cuts/promo thread?

You can just edit you original post.

Madigan33

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Madigan33 trades:

3rd round Spring FA pick

thisisdan trades:

Betancourt, Rafael
10th round Spring FA pick

I will drop Adams, Mike to move my roster to 30.

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Madigan33 wrote:Madigan33 trades:

3rd round Spring FA pick

thisisdan trades:

Betancourt, Rafael
10th round Spring FA pick

I will drop Adams, Mike to move my roster to 30.

just need dan to confirm, but league officve sayd it looks okee dokee

thisisdan26

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 pm

trade confirmed!

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 9:48 pm

The cuts are all in. Thanks to you all for getting them done in a timely manner. Roster will be frozen as of 9am EST tomorrow. I will begin work tomorrow on a post cuts roster including the finalized draft order, and a players available sheet. Please remember we use the regular set of players BUT every player that played in the MLB last year is eligible for the draft. If you draft an unleashed or uncarded player, you did not get a make up pick after the draft is over. I'm fairly confident I'll have the Roster and players available sheet done by tomorrow afternoon.
Once I send out the roster, I'll set up a draft thread and aray0113 can make the first pick whenever he wants. I would like to officially start on Monday. As always there will be no clock for the first round, the clock will turn on for round 2 even if it's before Monday.

Clock rules:
Clock starts at 10am EDT and runs until 10:pm EDT Monday through Friday. No clock on weekends. I myself work 8-9 hours on Saturdays so I will not be around to monitor progress and "nudge" people like I usually do.

Managers that have consecutive picks do not get 6 hours for the picks, it's 3 hours per manager, not 3 hours per pick. If you know you will be away from the computer please leave proxies.

Once rosters are frozen tomorrow, no more changes to the cuts lists may be made. Also no trades will be processed by the league office. If you are working on a deal, try and get it done before tomorrow morning.

If anyone has any questions please ask.

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm

As promised, I have e-mailed post drop rosters, PLEASE check them over carefully, every tab, to see if I've made errors.
The alpha roster is likely to be the most accurate, but hopefully I haven't missed anything. I had a brief panic attack this morning trying to locate Juan Oviedo on bigmahon's roster until I remembered he was the player formerly named Leo Nunez.

Some notes on the available's list:
Every player that is listed is draftable ( assuming I haven't made a mistake), but they don't all have cards in the regular set.

If there is an X in the location column, there will not be a card in the online game, these are computer only players.

If there is a U in the location column, this player has a card in the Unleashed set only and will not be usable in our league.

If there is an M in the column, you can delete that whole column. Some players have 3 cards if they played for 2 different teams in separate leagues. The M cards are the individual cards for each team. These are listed for replay players only. I should have deleted them all but I case I didn't you now know what they are.

I HAVE CREATED A DRAFT THREAD, PLEASE ONLY PICKS IN THAT THREAD KEEP THE CHATTER HERE.

Rosters are now unfrozen.

If there are any questions, PLEASE let me know.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat