Page2 AL Only Keeper Season 13 Drafting

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Page2

Re: AL Only Keeper Keepers/Drops

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi,

A few house keeping issues:

1. Torii Hunter does belong to JoshFlanagan unless there was a trade that I missed.
2. Jose Mijares is in the NL so Schnoogens will have to drop him and it looks like Hunter does not belong to him either.
3. Here is the hard one Carl Crawford he has an AL card but was traded away during the season so I am going to rule that he is an NL player and can't be kept so Terry101 will have to drop him and list another keeper in his place.
4. As soon as we get Spiders keeper/drops we will have a couple of days to check out the google doc, make sure everything is right and then start the draft.

Page2

coachteel924

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 am

Page2 - May we drop more than 10 players? Some of my keepers are sad. :( Coach

Page2

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 am

Hi Coach,

You can drop more than 12 but your picks will be made at the end of the draft and pickings can get kinda slim there.

Page2

Spider 67

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 am

Spider 67 wrote:My Keepers:

Perez, Salvador
Barton, Daric
Youkilis, Kevin
Reynolds, Mark
Rodriguez, Sean
Getz, Chris
Izturis, Maicer
Escobar, Alcides
Johnson, Elliot
Davis, Rajai
Francoeur, Jeff
Peavy, Jake
Cecil, Brett
Furbush, Charlie
Thornton, Matt

All in all, a pretty ugly team!

Spider

Here's the list of keepers I submitted yesterday.

FRANKMANSUETO

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 am

Updated List

Frank M Keepers

1. Napoli
2. Arencibia
3. Ackley
4. Rodriquez
5. Jeter
6. Gordon
7. Dirks
8. Adam Jones
9. Ellsbury
10. Wade Davis
11. Joe Smith
12. Patton
13. Wilhemsen
14. Kelly Johnson
15. Brennan Boesch

Page2

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Just a reminder,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2Qnc#gid=0

Hi Guys,

Have you keepers and drops posted by 3/6/13 at 12:00 p.m. est. You can still trade/drop players that you have listed as drop/or a keeper just when we hit 12:00 p.m. est on the 6th I will use whats listed as a final list.

Hi,

Schnoogens you can still add two more keepers
1. Torii Hunter does belong to JoshFlanagan.
2. Jose Mijares is in the NL so Schnoogens will have to drop him and it looks like Hunter does not belong to him either.

Terry
3. Terry still can add another keeper: Here is the hard one Carl Crawford he has an AL card but was traded away during the season so I am going to rule that he is an NL player and can't be kept so Terry101 will have to drop him and list another keeper in his place.

Spider
4. Done: I missed a post that Spider had made he had his list in all along. As soon as we get Spiders keeper/drops we will have a couple of days to check out the google doc, make sure everything is right and then start the draft.

Page2

Terry101

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Page2 wrote:Just a reminder,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2Qnc#gid=0

Hi Guys,

Have you keepers and drops posted by 3/6/13 at 12:00 p.m. est. You can still trade/drop players that you have listed as drop/or a keeper just when we hit 12:00 p.m. est on the 6th I will use whats listed as a final list.

Hi,

Schnoogens you can still add two more keepers
1. Torii Hunter does belong to JoshFlanagan.

Terry
3. Terry still can add another keeper: Here is the hard one Carl Crawford he has an AL card but was traded away during the season so I am going to rule that he is an NL player and can't be kept so Terry101 will have to drop him and list another keeper in his place.

Spider
4. Done: I missed a post that Spider had made he had his list in all along. As soon as we get Spiders keeper/drops we will have a couple of days to check out the google doc, make sure everything is right and then start the draft.

Page2

I'm fine with dropping Crawford, but since he has an AL card for the 2012 card set, I would think he would be an AL player for that season.

calbatross

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

I think Schnoogens emailed his 2 additional adds last night...

Mea culpa on my roster moves…I was using an old list. I’ll keep Jason Frasor and Colby Rasmus. First time those words have been written by anybody, I’m sure.

Page2

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

Hi,

Calbatross thanks I got it fixed in the google doc now.

Terry I am just going with the fact that he was traded during the season to the Dodgers. I just think its the right thing to do because the trade occurred during the season and the two other players going from Boston got Dodger cards, I feel that he became Dodger/NL property at the time of the trade.

Page2

keyzick

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 am

Hey Gary - I intend to keep Neftali Feliz as well...somehow overlooked him when I put my list together.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat