Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 pm

All,

I've asked Roscodog to take over as Commissioner, and he agreed. I'll continue to manage, and to help Rosco update the spreadsheet and such, but my schedule has made it difficult to be fully present. For instance, our big Annual Meeting in Albuquerque is next week...

Anyway, Rosco has essentially already been running this league, so I don't anticipate much of a change.

Good luck this season!

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Rant wrote:All,

I've asked Roscodog to take over as Commissioner, and he agreed. I'll continue to manage, and to help Rosco update the spreadsheet and such, but my schedule has made it difficult to be fully present. For instance, our big Annual Meeting in Albuquerque is next week...

Anyway, Rosco has essentially already been running this league, so I don't anticipate much of a change.

Good luck this season!

Thanks for what you've done Rant, and kudos to rosco for stepping up.

Now you gonna pick ;)

Rant

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Yep, sorry about that. Waiting on one more thing, then I'll tee it up.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Rant wrote:Yep, sorry about that. Waiting on one more thing, then I'll tee it up.

DAMN YOU WISH YOU HADN"T PICKED NOW.

Two drafts I've been sniped on Harvey. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Soo tough now, I have one of the picks, but was REALLY counting on getting Harvey. I'll have it by the bottom of the hour...

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Based on the picks made I will take offers for my 1st round pick for the next 2 hours, after that I will make a pick if a trade has not been made. Ideally looking for a lower pick plus something else, another fa or pros pick. But will consider all offers

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. Pick is made.

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Rant wrote:All,

Good luck this season!

I would also like to thank RANT for doing a great job as the commish and for agreeing to help out with the day to day running of the league. Hopefully I won't mess anything up and will be able to keep the FKKL running smoothly. Lots of experienced managers in this league so if something looks wrong or is not running well please let me know.

The Turtle

PostThu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 am

Still offering BJ Upton for an upcoming pick. 2nd round FA? 3rd round FA? Let me know if you are interested. Might even take a 1st round prospect pick.

Roscodog

PostThu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

After Terry makes the last pick of the 1st round the 3 hour clock will begin for Peter to make his 1st pick of the 2nd round.

7) There is no clock for Round 1 of each Annual Free Agent draft. All subsequent rounds will operate with a 3 hour clock between 10 AM and 10 PM Eastern Time. There will be no clock on the weekends.

-Hopefully it won't take everyone 3 hours to make a pick, won't get through many picks in a day that way. In future if the majority wants we can look at switching to a 2 hour clock. Feel free to send proxies to me if you expect to be delayed making a pick.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat