1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: NAKL (North American Keeper League) Chat

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Just FYI. I'm hoping it won't be an issue but 2 weeks from today I'll be going on holidays for a about a week. Probably won't be able to load a team or make changes to a roster while gone. Just hoping we can be loaded and set rosters/lineups ect, before then.

Ninersphan

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Roscodog wrote:Just FYI. I'm hoping it won't be an issue but 2 weeks from today I'll be going on holidays for a about a week. Probably won't be able to load a team or make changes to a roster while gone. Just hoping we can be loaded and set rosters/lineups ect, before then.

I hope so too. I've e-mailed dan, not sure what else I can do.

Roscodog

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Just FYI. I'm hoping it won't be an issue but 2 weeks from today I'll be going on holidays for a about a week. Probably won't be able to load a team or make changes to a roster while gone. Just hoping we can be loaded and set rosters/lineups ect, before then.

I hope so too. I've e-mailed dan, not sure what else I can do.

No one's fault, just wanted to let people know in case I'm the one holding up the league from starting until September.

Roscodog

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Willing to trade my supp pick for a 1st round FA pick next year. Figure that's fair as most of the picks now should almost be sure things for next season.

Ninersphan

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Roscodog wrote:Willing to trade my supp pick for a 1st round FA pick next year. Figure that's fair as most of the picks now should almost be sure things for next season.

Actually you are offering a swap of picks, because if someone received the your 1st supplemental as an "extra" pick, they'd lose their lowest pick in the supp. draft as they wouldn't have space for the extra player. ;)

Roscodog

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Willing to trade my supp pick for a 1st round FA pick next year. Figure that's fair as most of the picks now should almost be sure things for next season.

Actually you are offering a swap of picks, because if someone received the your 1st supplemental as an "extra" pick, they'd lose their lowest pick in the supp. draft as they wouldn't have space for the extra player. ;)

unless they include the most useless player on their roster.

Roscodog

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Anyone want to trade a sup pick?

schnoogens

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am

When are we loading the league?

Roscodog

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 am

schnoogens wrote:When are we loading the league?

I'm on holidays starting tomorrow, probably won't be able to load until I get back the following Friday. I'd imagine we wouldn't load until after the prospect draft though anyways, so hopefully I don't hold it up too much.

Ninersphan

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

Roscodog wrote:
schnoogens wrote:When are we loading the league?

I'm on holidays starting tomorrow, probably won't be able to load until I get back the following Friday. I'd imagine we wouldn't load until after the prospect draft though anyways, so hopefully I don't hold it up too much.

I do want to start the prospect draft ASAP, so send me some proxies rosco.

I've had a little something come up in my personal life that's taken time away, so sorry I haven't been pushing this league through, but I'll start cracking the whip...
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat