Re: TRADE

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 9:54 am

Roscodog wrote:Roscodog trades

C.Pena-1B
2014 6th round FA pick

to Madigan for

Konerko-1B

to be confirmed.

...If anyone has a catcher they want to move that's better than McCann for this season let me know.

Confirmed

Ninersphan

Re: TRADE

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Madigan33 wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Roscodog trades

C.Pena-1B
2014 6th round FA pick

to Madigan for

Konerko-1B

to be confirmed.

...If anyone has a catcher they want to move that's better than McCann for this season let me know.

Confirmed

No problems for the league deal is good...

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL - Chat Thread

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Nice to see cracking the whip on the prospect draft had the desired effect.

Sorry it's taken me so long, but as I said Strat hasn't been a huge priority, but if any of you pray, say one for me and mine, if things for my wife's job don't work out soon, not sure I'll even be back next year. :(

Jerlins

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Grrr on Flores. I was debating on him or Owings, though I knew he'd never last past Bill. Offered a trade to move up to select him, but it never materialized.

Ninersphan

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Jerlins wrote:Grrr on Flores. I was debating on him or Owings, though I knew he'd never last past Bill. Offered a trade to move up to select him, but it never materialized.

You're right I would have taken him though I'm a bit worried about where they'll play him, he certianly won't play at the position he was signed at, shortstop, he's not gonna supplant Wright at 3b, they've already got a poor defense/decent bat guy in Murphy and 1b has a log jam of guys with Davis, Duda, and Satin. So lets look outfield, Young should probably be a 4th OF, but there is no denying the spark he added once he was aquired and inserted into the lead-off spot and they don't have another leadoff type hitter any where in the organization, for CF they have either den Dekker or Lagares who both play outstanding defensive CF, (in fact I'm counting on Legares being a 1 next year) and Legares' arm is so good he can play RF if need be, though he still needs to work on his offense. All that said i don't think Flores is fleet of foot enough for the OF anyway, so where the heck is he gonna play???

Jerlins

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Jerlins wrote:Grrr on Flores. I was debating on him or Owings, though I knew he'd never last past Bill. Offered a trade to move up to select him, but it never materialized.

You're right I would have taken him though I'm a bit worried about where they'll play him, he certianly won't play at the position he was signed at, shortstop, he's not gonna supplant Wright at 3b, they've already got a poor defense/decent bat guy in Murphy and 1b has a log jam of guys with Davis, Duda, and Satin. So lets look outfield, Young should probably be a 4th OF, but there is no denying the spark he added once he was aquired and inserted into the lead-off spot and they don't have another leadoff type hitter any where in the organization, for CF they have either den Dekker or Lagares who both play outstanding defensive CF, (in fact I'm counting on Legares being a 1 next year) and Legares' arm is so good he can play RF if need be, though he still needs to work on his offense. All that said i don't think Flores is fleet of foot enough for the OF anyway, so where the heck is he gonna play???

You always find a spot for a kid with talent, my guess is 2nd base. The Murphys of the world are a dime a dozen.

schnoogens

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

I've agreed to trade Brandon Moss to Madigan33 for his first and third round spring picks next season. I suppose he will pick up my 14th and 15th round picks and will need to name a 40 man roster player to send my way too (I don't care who). Madigan to confirm

Ninersphan

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 9:20 am

schnoogens wrote:I've agreed to trade Brandon Moss to Madigan33 for his first and third round spring picks next season. I suppose he will pick up my 14th and 15th round picks and will need to name a 40 man roster player to send my way too (I don't care who). Madigan to confirm

Actually he does NOT need to pick up your 14th and 15th round picks, and if you are including them it means you have to cut 15 players.

In this league we are only required to cut 10, so assuming he cuts only 10 he'll simply make up the picks in round 11 and 12, if he should cut 15, it means he'll play short to guys until the supplemental draft.

Roscodog

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 am

I feel left out, need to make a trade but no one replies to me. :cry:

schnoogens

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
schnoogens wrote:I've agreed to trade Brandon Moss to Madigan33 for his first and third round spring picks next season. I suppose he will pick up my 14th and 15th round picks and will need to name a 40 man roster player to send my way too (I don't care who). Madigan to confirm

Actually he does NOT need to pick up your 14th and 15th round picks, and if you are including them it means you have to cut 15 players.

In this league we are only required to cut 10, so assuming he cuts only 10 he'll simply make up the picks in round 11 and 12, if he should cut 15, it means he'll play short to guys until the supplemental draft.

Ok then not including them
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat