USKL3 CHAT & TRADES

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: USKL 3 Chat

PostFri Feb 21, 2014 1:26 am

Awesome. The new game has been released. Perhaps it's time to think....... Baseball!

Palmtana

PostFri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 pm

I've got a couple of extra closers, Mujica and Papelbon, available. Also a couple of OF'ers, Ruggiano and Stubbs, with nice D, speed and in Ruggiano's case, pop. Dom Brown can also be had. I need a 2B, SP or picks.

nythawk129921

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 pm

I am in the need for pitching(both SP's and RP's).I could move the following players:

Pujols
Headley
Lawrie
Markakis
Franklin
Barney

Ninersphan

PostFri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 am

The Turtle wrote:Cubit, don't forget the Original TL 24 league, where your cuts are needed, too.

As is nythawk and hkmossy.

Speaking of hkmossy, anyone heard from him recently? He hasn't posted since August and I haven't gotten a response to any e-mails I've sent either to the group or individually. I'm giving him until Monday 6pm to respond, if he doesn't by then I'm going to assume he's no longer playing. I already have a replacement lined up if that's the case.[/quote]

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Ok, it's past the deadline and i haven't heard a peep from Mossy. I have a replacement:

nymets99

He's given me his cuts, I'll have up to date rosters and a layers available list out later this evening. Right now gotta go catch for my daughters pitching practice and them eat dinner.

Be back in a few hours with details.

Also need to hear from ehlekev regarding the PM I have left for him, hopefully he checks in while I'm out, cause that will hold things up too.

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 am

Guys,
Well it took a little longer than I had hoped/planned, but it's done. I've sent the final cut down rosters and the player available sheets. The rosters are as "scrubbed" as I think I've ever gotten them, but with that I still make mistakes. PLEASE check them over thoroughly and let me know if you find mistakes. The Alpha rosters are almost always more accurate than the Roster by position, but I think I've got them both spot on. One mistake I did notice there was a Ludwick Ryan on Turtles roster in stead of Ryan Ludwick (I'm guessing because his name was posted in a draft wit the first name first and I cut and pasted it that way) It caused me all kinds of issues trying to get his roster correct until I realized the names were switched. This goes to show how valuable it is to me for you guys to follow my format when posting picks.

A Note about the players available sheet. You will notice a column titled LOCATION. If there is an X next to the player they are not included in the online game. If there is a U they are only in the unleashed set, which we don't use. Every player however is draft-able.
Also not every player excluded from the online game has an X next to their name, Billy Hamilton was a perfect example, before I deleted him cause he's on a team.

I am not responsible if you draft a player not in the online game expecting to use him, check the innings pitched or plate appearances and/or check against the players list online.

I'll be posting the draft order, post haste and we can begin right away.

nymets99

USKL 3 Chat

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 6:07 pm

I am changing my stadium to New York - CitiField

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

nymets99 wrote:I am changing my stadium to New York - CitiField

No problem, new managers are allowed to change stadiums. Now it's yours forever... unless you trade it.

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 11:39 pm

I am VERY willing to move down in this draft from my position in the 4th pick, If any one would like to make an offer, feel free.

Would like a SP if possible, but could be a pick swap too...

Cubit

PostWed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 am

Perhaps we can talk about your #4, though I will pick 1st, but do not get another pick until Round 3….
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat