Re: 2010 Keeper League Chat Thread

PostMon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks Charlie, most appreciated.

Tim K

timklucinec

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 2:21 am

Fellas,
The Drops are all in and updated in the Master Files. The Rosters/Combined Rosters are updated. The Availability Player Listing is done. Please let me know if I missed something.
With that being said, the 2010KL 2014 Spring Free Agent Draft of the Unleashed 2013 Card Set will OFFICIAlLY start MARCH 20, 2014, the First Day Of Spring!
There is no clock the 1st Round.
The FA Draft can unofficially start now if you are able to make your Picks. The FA Draft Thread is up and running with a link to the Availability Player Listing. There is an Additional Availability Player Listing on the Master File on Sheet 16. Some how the old Available Section disappeared.
Thanks for getting the Drops in so quickly.
Let's get ready to Draft!

Tim K
Last edited by timklucinec on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timklucinec

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Guys,
I updated new emails to the Share Link so everyone can have access. If anyone else has new email addresses that wants to be used, please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Terry is up.

Tim K

timklucinec

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 7:30 pm

The FA Draft is unofficially on and a Terry made his Ist Pick.
Cubit is up.

TimK

drew6013

PostTue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 pm

I've just noticed that Xander Boegarts did get an "unleashed " card. I searched for him when I was doing my drops but obviously I wasn't using the "unleashed" set. Having said that I would like to alter my drop list and promote him to my roster. Technically I think I should be able to do it because I was under the impression that I had until the 15th of March to have my finalized drop list completed. In an attempt to be considerate I got my list in asap with the thought process that I could look it over again before the draft started. I certainly would have caught this looking over the player available lists which I haven't done yet.

I'd hate to lose out on a player like Boegarts (a consensus top 3 prospect) whom I drafted two years ago because my drops got locked in when the draft started 4 days early. Also, this is first year that we have ever used the "unleashed" set, correct?

Cubit

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 12:01 am

Understand Drew's position. Ready to do whatever we decide. JMP1 made some suggestions over on the Draft thread that probably should be brought here if they are to be considered. We seemed almost ready to go.

timklucinec

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 3:52 am

Fellas,
A situation has occurred where Drew forgot that we were using the newly adopted Unleashed Card Set for the first time. He failed to promote A Top Prospect, Xander Bogaerts, IF, BOS as he didn't see him receive a card. In the Regular Set he doesn't, in the Unleashed Set, he does. The problem arose when I started the FA Draft early unofficially so owners could start making their picks if they knew who they wanted to draft. This is a common practice in other Keeper leagues. Terry had Ist Pick and he picked Drew's Prospect as he was on the Availability Player Listing according to our Prospect Rules.
I missed it as I am only one person, but I did post a friendly reminder to all to check your prospects on page 30 of this thread.
Another reason why I need an Assistant Commissioner.

Anyway, I am placing a HOLD on the FA Draft until all Prospects are viewed for a SOM Card. I know some of us are in other Keeoer Leagues and are involved in their respective drafts and want to get ours going. Tis the season. I want to be fair about this so Please review your prospects for an SOM Card. If you missed a Prospect Promotion, please adjust your Drops and Add your Missed Prospects on the DROP Thread. I will review the Prospects as well. I will then update the Master File/Rosters. This is a "one time good deal". So, I'm ruling that Bogaerts stays with Drew and Must Be Promoted. Terry will need to repick when I lift the HOLD. Sorry Terry.
Please read all the Posts on our ILC Thread. I appreciate all the help and understanding of this situation.
The Official Start Date for our FA Draft is March 20. Once the Prospect Review is completed, I will lift the HOLD.
Thank you all.

Tim K
Commissioner
Last edited by timklucinec on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cubit

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks Tim. Will do.

timklucinec

PostWed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 pm

timklucinec
Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 am

Fellas,
A situation has occurred where Drew forgot that we were using the newly adopted Unleashed Card Set for the first time. He failed to promote A Top Prospect, Xander Bogaerts, IF, BOS as he didn't see him receive a card. In the Regular Set he doesn't, in the Unleashed Set, he does. The problem arose when I started the FA Draft early unofficially so owners could start making their picks if they knew who they wanted to draft. This is a common practice in other Keeper leagues. Terry had Ist Pick and he picked Drew's Prospect as he was on the Availability Player Listing according to our Prospect Rules.
I missed it as I am only one person, but I did post a friendly reminder to all to check your prospects on page 30 of this thread.
Another reason why I need an Assistant Commissioner.

Anyway, I am placing a HOLD on the FA Draft until all Prospects are viewed for a SOM Card. I know some of us are in other Keeoer Leagues and are involved in their respective drafts and want to get ours going. Tis the season. I want to be fair about this so Please review your prospects for an SOM Card. If you missed a Prospect Promotion, please adjust your Drops and Add your Missed Prospects on the DROP Thread. I will review the Prospects as well. I will then update the Master File/Rosters. This is a "one time good deal". So, I'm ruling that Bogaerts stays with Drew and Must Be Promoted. Terry will need to repick when I lift the HOLD. Sorry Terry.
Please read all the Posts on our ILC Thread. I appreciate all the help and understanding of this situation.
The Official Start Date for our FA Draft is March 20. Once the Prospect Review is completed, I will lift the HOLD.
Thank you all.

Tim K
Commissioner
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat