NLD35 - The NLD Lives on!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Semper Gumby

Re: NLD35 - To LD or not LD...

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 8:30 pm

chasenally wrote:Hey I am in but here is my schedule. I work until 4pm mon-fri. I coach baseball mon wed and fri until 8 pst I can draft any other days. That's all I can do for now. I am sorry if that won't work Mike

Welcome aboard

Our diamonddope drafts typically run between one to two weeks so your schedule works under our historical system. Since we can't use diamonddope, we're evaluating other options.

joethejet

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 am

chasenally wrote:Hey I am in but here is my schedule. I work until 4pm mon-fri. I coach baseball mon wed and fri until 8 pst I can draft any other days. That's all I can do for now. I am sorry if that won't work Mike

Chase, Assuming we have proxies for the new system, you schedule shouldn't be a problem. I think.

chasenally

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

I can check by phone at work. I was thinking that it was a 1 night live draft. Our we playing with the new set?
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

gbrookes

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

Yep!!

Welcome chasenally!!!!

Corky

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Welcome to all the new members!

Lets get this thing started. If we are unsure about the new site lets just start this thing up here. Enough already! :mrgreen:

Semper Gumby

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Corky wrote:Welcome to all the new members!

Lets get this thing started. If we are unsure about the new site lets just start this thing up here. Enough already! :mrgreen:

It would be great to start the first round on the board :D

ArrylT

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Welcome aboard chasenally and Spider 67. :-)

ArrylT

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 pm

On another note I think numberwise we are at 11? Furthermore we have to determine who is replacing who?

Basically if I recall correctly we are replacing jamneszimmer, durantjerry and possibly bigmahon. Jameszimmer has 1st pick based on last years results, so which newcomer gets to draft #1? Its been awhile since we had new blood and if I remember that was a 1 spot fill, so how do we determine which new owner slots where on the draft order?

I believe bigmahon has #3 and durantjerry #5.

joethejet

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 am

ArrylT wrote:On another note I think numberwise we are at 11? Furthermore we have to determine who is replacing who?

Basically if I recall correctly we are replacing jamneszimmer, durantjerry and possibly bigmahon. Jameszimmer has 1st pick based on last years results, so which newcomer gets to draft #1? Its been awhile since we had new blood and if I remember that was a 1 spot fill, so how do we determine which new owner slots where on the draft order?

I believe bigmahon has #3 and durantjerry #5.

AT, you're forgetting Smokee.

Usually we fill the draft order in the order they say they're in.

That would put Smokee in for Zim, Spider for Big M and Chase for DJ.

Just waiting to hear from Stoney. Not sure what the delay is. He said he was going to get back to us after last weekend. It's been an extra week already. Not sure what's going on. He didn't reply to my email. :(

Joe

Stoney18

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 am

Joe, I did post last week. Just waiting to make sure this was going to happen before spending the $$.

I need to download the stratdraft player set, eliminate players not on the SOM set and add salaries. Can you get everyone's email so I can send draft invite's to and confirm the draft order?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat