GMKL CHAT:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: GMKL General Managers Keeper League Chat

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Somehow I didn't think there'd be many, if any, objections.

lakeviewdave

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 am

I would like to go to 2 with the modified rule changes, at least it not snowing where your going unlike where you are now!

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 10:41 am

lakeviewdave wrote:I would like to go to 2 with the modified rule changes, at least it not snowing where your going unlike where you are now!

Yeah, my wife is already there and she keeps sending me weather updates... 75 and sunny, while I'm dealing with 34 degrees. :(

Just a couple more weeks...

STEVE F

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 am

Well, I joined partly because it was single season, but if everyone wants 2, I guess I'm along for the ride

KEVINEHLE

PostSun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 pm

I would like 2 seasons whether or not there is a draft between of any kind between seasons. There is a lot of time and effort in the 1st FA and Rookie drafts to play just 1 season each year IMO.

Cubit

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:I would like 2 seasons whether or not there is a draft between of any kind between seasons. There is a lot of time and effort in the 1st FA and Rookie drafts to play just 1 season each year IMO.

I agree with Kev, but I am not serving as League President. Whatever our man is prepared to do is fine with me. Looking forward to getting my Gotham Gorillas back on the field.

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 9:40 am

Getting close to being ready, we close on our new house on Wednesday but all my worldly possessions are 't delivered until Friday, including my computer and strat stuff. Internet service won't be on in the new house until Sunday. And of course, there is painting unpacking etc. to be done. But we'll be starting soon. Seems to be the consensus is for two seasons so I think we'll go that route, but I still want to hear opinions on the subject.

STEVE F

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 1:02 pm

My thought is why would anyone want to plunk down another $20 to play the same team again? I'm on disability and things are pretty tight

SF

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 pm

STEVE F wrote:My thought is why would anyone want to plunk down another $20 to play the same team again? I'm on disability and things are pretty tight

SF

Couple of ideas on that Steve,
1. It's not completely the same team. There will be a supplemental draft allowing for 2 new players. They likely won't be impact players I'll grant you but some times even the right role player can add a win or two.

2. Change of divisions between seasons 1 & 2, means that at least two of the teams in the season two playoffs will be different than in season one which is the primary reason for changing up the divisions.

Hopefully that's enough to help you feel you aren't wasting your $20 ;-)

STEVE F

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Don't worry, I'm in either way :)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat