NLD35 - The NLD Lives on!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Semper Gumby

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - Big A is up

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Corky wrote:I have no problem with the progress so far, its actually been way better than last seasons draft which was awful at the start.

My two observations -

1. The autodraft aka "proxy system" is underwhelming - hard to leave more than 9 draft picks

2. Hard to analyze who has taken what and what is left

superflymacdaddyjuice

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - Chase is up

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

It seems there is a four million reserve being held on the draft site for the six bench guys. Shouldnt that be 3 milly?

Semper Gumby

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 pm

superflymacdaddyjuice wrote:It seems there is a four million reserve being held on the draft site for the six bench guys. Shouldnt that be 3 milly?

Did you include employment & the luxury taxes?

superflymacdaddyjuice

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Its been a while since i played. Sorry :)

joethejet

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Agree about the observations about the site, it's not nearly as easy to figure out who has what.

I'm very surprised that Chase disappeared this afternoon. We were doing OK before then.

gbrookes

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 12:45 am

It looks like I'm waiting for Chasenally to pick, and then it's my pick. Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day for me. Can I just leave my pick on the boards here for now? As soon as I can steal a few minutes to make a pick, I will. I want to pick my ballpark, Fenway Park. If Chase wants that, I'll make a different pick. At least you guys know what's going on with me.

Can someone please tell me again, on the boards here, how to pick a ballpark?

Thanks!
Geoff

chasenally

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - Chase Up

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 am

chasenally wrote:Had the first practice game last night and won 5-1. Chase pitched great with 3 K's and 1 walk in 1 inning. Out to the Harrisburg house to get it ready for rent. Don't need the tractor for this one thank God. It will be done this weekend and then you have my full attention.
I almost took Sierra or Kipnis also. I like the 1 at SS and thought one wouldn't be around next time. I am a big fan of a very good RP to eat up innings so drafted one in the 3rd. I like the site but haven't really been on it much yet.

MIke aka Tractor Boy

Just got home after 10 hours at the house. I will pick soon but I know it is late.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

joethejet

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - Chase Up

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 am

chasenally wrote:
chasenally wrote:Had the first practice game last night and won 5-1. Chase pitched great with 3 K's and 1 walk in 1 inning. Out to the Harrisburg house to get it ready for rent. Don't need the tractor for this one thank God. It will be done this weekend and then you have my full attention.
I almost took Sierra or Kipnis also. I like the 1 at SS and thought one wouldn't be around next time. I am a big fan of a very good RP to eat up innings so drafted one in the 3rd. I like the site but haven't really been on it much yet.

MIke aka Tractor Boy

Just got home after 10 hours at the house. I will pick soon but I know it is late.

Hi Mike,

Yeah, it was hard to tell how long you'd be away, but stuff happens. Tha'ts why we don't have a clock on the weekends.

GB, you still there? Probably not. I forced the pick for you. YOu have to draft an "auxiliary" player to get a park.

Big A is up.

Corky

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 am

joethejet wrote:Agree about the observations about the site, it's not nearly as easy to figure out who has what.

I'm very surprised that Chase disappeared this afternoon. We were doing OK before then.

Joe,

It is actually pretty simple...Just go to draft views>my competition and then select the players team you want to see and its all laid out for you, including total amount spent. The only difference is its not on the same page like it was on DD, a small price to pay for finding a site that's actually A LOT faster than DD was.

gbrookes

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - Corky is up

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 am

^^^ thanks Joe!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat