NLD35 - The NLD Lives on!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

joethejet

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - GB is up

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:It's beyond frustrating. His schedule allows him only limited access, yet the few times he's around he doesn't make his pick. We had this same conversation yesterday. I don't get it.

Sorry, I would have picked for him an hour ago, but he said he would pick in the morning if we was up. He was up.

Mike, I don't mind picking for you (btw, I don't have any proxies for you right now) but I do expect you to pick for yourself when you're around. In any case, I picked Barton for him and we're up to GB

chasenally

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 pm

I am at work now sorry. Thank you to whoever posted that. The boss came by and I had to vcut it short. If my time comes up again if you can just skip me right away and I will pick later in the day.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

chasenally

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 pm

I have my core group now so I don't mind being passed up. Can it be done without any trouble ?

joethejet

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 pm

chasenally wrote:I have my core group now so I don't mind being passed up. Can it be done without any trouble ?

I think so, but if you want/can send me proxies, I don't mind during the day or while you're at practice.

chasenally

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 pm

I didn't make a list and don't know who is left. I really don't mind being skipped if it doesn't make the next pick have to wait for my time to expire.

Semper Gumby

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Is Bartolo Colon expected to run the bases?

Maybe Colon can get Andrew Cashner to pinch run for him?

Semper Gumby

Re: NLD35 - LD on New Site! - AT is up

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:It's beyond frustrating. His schedule allows him only limited access, yet the few times he's around he doesn't make his pick. We had this same conversation yesterday. I don't get it.

When I'm stuck persuading someone, I bust out the powerpoint presentation with moving objects and tons of graphics. I threaten to walk through every flying object and slide with tons of notes - they submit to my request and the presentation slides back into my folder.

Works every time! :D

Corky

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Congrats fella's, I think we may have exceeded last seasons mess in terms of slowness. What did we get 4 picks in so far today right smack in the middle of the draft?

Great use of the proxy system. :roll:

joethejet

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 1:32 pm

yes, between only having three rounds of proxies availble to people not figuring out proxies, to problems figuring out the new system this has been plenty messy. :(

Not sure what's up with GB. He's usually around all the time. I sent him an email, but no reply so far.

Hang in there, hopefully it will pick up here.

As for Colon, too bad it's not a non-dh league so we could see Bartolo chug around the bases!

Speaking of pitchers, unnoticed in all the falderol....AT took a pitcher! :P Two actually! :lol:

gbrookes

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 pm

joethejet wrote:yes, between only having three rounds of proxies availble to people not figuring out proxies, to problems figuring out the new system this has been plenty messy. :(

Not sure what's up with GB. He's usually around all the time. I sent him an email, but no reply so far.

Hang in there, hopefully it will pick up here.

As for Colon, too bad it's not a non-dh league so we could see Bartolo chug around the bases!

Speaking of pitchers, unnoticed in all the falderol....AT took a pitcher! :P Two actually! :lol:

I had the proxies entered, but I didn't enter the number 1 in the spot where it says "First draft a minimum of ____ players from the following group."

I guess I had entered that "1" sometime before, but I guess you have to enter that again after each proxy pick is used. Or else I should put "3" if I have 3 proxies, if I am OK with all of them being picked in sequence.

Now I get it.

Actually I'm not really sure what happened to that "1", but I know now that it has to have a number there in order for the proxies to "fire".
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat