Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

The 4 playoff teams from season 1 will be In the same division for season 2. (I would also suggest this from Season to Season, ie 2014 Season 2 to 2015 Season 1)

Niners also suggests that the 4 playoff teams from season 1 will make up the the supplemental draft positions 9-12 with 9 being the Wild card and the other 3 division winners slotted according to record.

Personally I agree that the 4 playoff teams should be in the same division for the next season but would personally like to see that draft order stay the same based on record. So I would like to add that as an option to the rule change Niners suggests. So please also vote on which draft order you prefer as well. Option 1 for Niners suggestion or Option 2 for draft order to be based only on record.

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcoch- Yes
Turtle-
Iron-
Peter- Yes
Zim-
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2
Last edited by Roscodog on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAMESZIMMER

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Here is also the rule change that Niners put forward

Starting next season, the 4 playoff teams from season 1 will make up the the supplemental draft positions 9-12 with 9 being the Wild card and the other 3 division winners slotted according to record. Those 4 teams will also comprise the western division for season 2.

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcoch- Yes
Turtle-
Iron-
Peter- Yes
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Personally I agree that the 4 playoff teams should be in the same division for the next season but would personally like to see that draft order stay the same based on record. So I would like to add that as an option to the rule change Niners suggests. So please also vote on which draft order you prefer as well. Option 1 for Niners suggestion or Option 2 for draft order to be based only on record.

Roscodog

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

The 4 playoff teams from season 1 will be In the same division for season 2. (I would also suggest this from Season to Season, ie 2014 Season 2 to 2015 Season 1)

Niners also suggests that the 4 playoff teams from season 1 will make up the the supplemental draft positions 9-12 with 9 being the Wild card and the other 3 division winners slotted according to record.

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcoch- Yes
Turtle-
Iron-
Peter- Yes
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Roscodog

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Roscodog wrote:Here are the divisions for Season 2.
EAST
Niners
Terry
Hawk
Rant

CENTRAL.MFL
MFL
Tcoch
Turtle
Iron

WEST
Peter
Zim
Ray
Rosco

If someone in the EAST wants to start the league.
-No Waivers
-Advanced Skill
Free Agent Drop Penalty
10% of player's salary
Division spots fill in order as teams join (e.g. East, Central, West)

UNLEASHED
$999,999,999.00

ROSTERS should be up to date, please let me know if you see any errors.

tcochran

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-
Peter- Yes
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

ironwill1

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 pm

tcochran wrote:Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes
Peter- Yes
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Roscodog

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes
Peter- Yes
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Ok so the first part of the rule change passes, still need to know about the 2nd part. Please post 1 or 2.

peterdouglas38

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Roscodog wrote:Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Ok so the first part of the rule change passes, still need to know about the 2nd part. Please post 1 or 2.

MFL536

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Niners-Yes
Terry-
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes -2
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Terry101

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Niners-Yes
Terry-2
Hawk-Yes
Rant-
MFL- Yes -2
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat