• Author

ironwill1

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 5:55 am

Yes 2

Ninersphan

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 10:17 am

Obviously I'm opting 1 with the caveat that only the supplemental draft be done based on the previous season.
The spring draft would still be cumulative record.
Last edited by Ninersphan on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 am

Here are the divisions for Season 2.
EAST
Niners IN
Terry
Hawk
Rant

CENTRAL.MFL
MFL
Tcoch
Turtle
Iron

WEST
Peter
Zim
Ray
Rosco

I
League Created
Password: all-star
Last edited by Ninersphan on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rant

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 11:45 am

Option 1.

Roscodog

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 am

Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

The 4 playoff teams from season 1 will be In the same division for season 2. (I would also suggest this from Season to Season, ie 2014 Season 2 to 2015 Season 1)

Niners also suggests that the 4 playoff teams from season 1 will make up the the supplemental draft positions 9-12 with 9 being the Wild card and the other 3 division winners slotted according to record.

Personally I agree that the 4 playoff teams should be in the same division for the next season but would personally like to see that draft order stay the same based on record. So I would like to add that as an option to the rule change Niners suggests. So please also vote on which draft order you prefer as well. Option 1 for Niners suggestion or Option 2 for draft order to be based only on record.

Niners-Yes 1
Terry-2
Hawk-Yes
Rant- 1
MFL- Yes -2
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes 2
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Ok so the first part of the rule change passes, still need to know about the 2nd part. Please post 1 or 2.

Roscodog

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Roscodog wrote:Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

The 4 playoff teams from season 1 will be In the same division for season 2. (I would also suggest this from Season to Season, ie 2014 Season 2 to 2015 Season 1)

Niners also suggests that the 4 playoff teams from season 1 will make up the the supplemental draft positions 9-12 with 9 being the Wild card and the other 3 division winners slotted according to record.

Personally I agree that the 4 playoff teams should be in the same division for the next season but would personally like to see that draft order stay the same based on record. So I would like to add that as an option to the rule change Niners suggests. So please also vote on which draft order you prefer as well. Option 1 for Niners suggestion or Option 2 for draft order to be based only on record.

Niners-Yes 1
Terry-2
Hawk-Yes
Rant- 1
MFL- Yes -2
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes 2
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Ok so the first part of the rule change passes, still need to know about the 2nd part. Please post 1 or 2.

Actually since the 2nd part of the vote (Option 1 or Option 2) would end up being a rule change thus needing 8 votes and we already have 6 in favour of option 2 which is essentially just leaving the draft order the way it is, the vote is over.

So starting next season the 4 playoff teams regardless of record will make up the eastern division of the following season. The other 8 teams will then make up the Central and the West based on record with the 4 worst records in the West. The draft order for both the sup and spring FA draft will remain the same based solely on record.

Roscodog

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Here are the divisions for Season 2.
EAST
Niners IN
Terry
Hawk
Rant

CENTRAL.MFL
MFL
Tcoch
Turtle
Iron

WEST
Peter
Zim
Ray
Rosco

I
League Created
Password: all-star

Thanks Bill.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Potential rule change that Niners suggested. Starting with the 2015 SEASON.

The 4 playoff teams from season 1 will be In the same division for season 2. (I would also suggest this from Season to (Season, ie 2014 Season 2 to 2015 Season 1)

Niners-Yes 1
Terry-2
Hawk-Yes
Rant- 1
MFL- Yes -2
Tcochran - Yes 2
Turtle-
Iron-Yes 2
Peter- Yes 2
Zim- Yes
Ray-
Rosco-Yes 2

Actually since the 2nd part of the vote (Option 1 or Option 2) would end up being a rule change thus needing 8 votes and we already have 6 in favour of option 2 which is essentially just leaving the draft order the way it is, the :( vote is over.

So starting next season the 4 playoff teams regardless of record will make up the eastern division of the following season. The other 8 teams will then make up the Central and the West based on record with the 4 worst records in the West. The draft order for both the sup and spring FA draft will remain the same based solely on record.

That sucks the draft order was the more important of the two IMHO

Rant

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

EAST
Niners IN
Terry
Hawk
Rant IN

CENTRAL.MFL
MFL
Tcoch