1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: NAKL - Chat Thread

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 am

Never too early to get the hot stove going. I'm looking for upgrades at SP and CF (for this year and next). I have 2015 picks to offer.

I will be dropping.

Konerko-1B
J.Johnson-SP
R.Goins-2B

So if you want them they are yours.

If anyone is interested in a very minor deal for a 3B I also have C.Headley available.
B.McCarthy-SP easy to get as well.

Madigan33

PostTue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am

Any word on Season 2?

Ninersphan

PostTue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 am

Madigan33 wrote:Any word on Season 2?

Soon, best i can do. My daughters' swim season ends next week, and i should be able to power through things then ( I hope)

schnoogens

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Bump! We should probably start cranking on mid season cuts/draft and prospects

Ninersphan

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am

Okay I have a bit of travel coming up over the next week or so. First, tomorrow I'm driving about 4 hours north to meet fellow strat players qksilver and smokey, to play golf and hang out for the evening. Even though I've known qk for about 12 years now, we've never actually met face to face so I'm looking forward to it. Next Wednesday I'll be traveling the 10 hours back to my home town of Syracuse to spend a few days with friends and family before summer ends. I'm HOPING, to send out up to date rosters and set up a cuts thread next Monday or Tuesday and we can start the supplemental draft when I get back from my trip on the following Monday August 11th. If anyone has conflicts let me know and we'll work around them.

Thanks for your patience.

Roscodog

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Okay I have a bit of travel coming up over the next week or so. First, tomorrow I'm driving about 4 hours north to meet fellow strat players qksilver and smokey, to play golf and hang out for the evening. Even though I've known qk for about 12 years now, we've never actually met face to face so I'm looking forward to it. Next Wednesday I'll be traveling the 10 hours back to my home town of Syracuse to spend a few days with friends and family before summer ends. I'm HOPING, to send out up to date rosters and set up a cuts thread next Monday or Tuesday and we can start the supplemental draft when I get back from my trip on the following Monday August 11th. If anyone has conflicts let me know and we'll work around them.

I'm leaving for holidays on the 9th won't be back until late on the 18th. Sorry

Ninersphan

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Okay I have a bit of travel coming up over the next week or so. First, tomorrow I'm driving about 4 hours north to meet fellow strat players qksilver and smokey, to play golf and hang out for the evening. Even though I've known qk for about 12 years now, we've never actually met face to face so I'm looking forward to it. Next Wednesday I'll be traveling the 10 hours back to my home town of Syracuse to spend a few days with friends and family before summer ends. I'm HOPING, to send out up to date rosters and set up a cuts thread next Monday or Tuesday and we can start the supplemental draft when I get back from my trip on the following Monday August 11th. If anyone has conflicts let me know and we'll work around them.

I'm leaving for holidays on the 9th won't be back until late on the 18th. Sorry

No problem, if you can at least leave your cuts before then I'd appreciate it.

Jerlins

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 am

Have 4 OF's, including the top 3 in OPS for those qualified, and all 4 are in the top 8 in WAR ratings. Obviously, I can use one of them as a DH, but may as well test the waters. Since Gordon is my only OF that qualifies at LF, and Trout as my only CF, that leaves Stanton and Puig as possible trade chips. Obviously, with both talent and youth on their side, the price will not be cheap, but I will entertain offers for one of them. I'd be looking for a position player with both talent (no 1 year wonders) and youth (under 27), and someone who could also help for the 2015 season. I'd be willing to consider a starting pitcher if you wish to offer a 2 for or 3 for deal.

And Roscoe, since I KNOW you'll respond (lol), if you decide to make me an offer, Harper is the only under 27 years old player you have that I would want, so he'd have to be included in any offer you make. So, if you can decide on who the third player you have to offer to go along with Harper (since he'll be useless in 2015) and Wainwright, we may just have a deal :P :P

Roscodog

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 am

:lol:

Thanks for thinking of me Jerlins. Think I'll pass this time though. I have Bautista in RF for next year and I'm confident Harper will bounce back.

Roscodog

PostFri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 am

Unless something drastically changes these are my drops.

Konerko-1B
J.Johnson-SP
R.Goins-2B
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat