• Author

edub1969

Re: L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

PostFri Jan 23, 2015 8:44 pm

edub1969

PostFri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Hey guys...

It's check in time for 2015! Need to know who's in and out for this year. We will be getting started with things in a month or so, beginning with roster cuts to at least 30 prior to the FA draft.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5qrub ... sp=sharing (Up to date League Info)

timklucinec - IN (via email)
dalekeener - IN (via email)
Buzz082308 - IN
krazykat - IN
alk58 - IN
Michael Grammes - IN (via text)
thechamp87 - IN
artie4121 - IN (via email)
edub1969 - IN
Terry101- IN
Mr Groundhog - IN (via email)
chasenally IN

Ok guys everybody's back for 2015! Sounds like online game getting released 1st or 2nd week of February so I'll be creating a new thread for cuts/drops etc shortly after that

joker329

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 5:37 pm

edub1969 wrote:Hey guys...

It's check in time for 2015! Need to know who's in and out for this year. We will be getting started with things in a month or so, beginning with roster cuts to at least 30 prior to the FA draft.

dalekeener - IN (via email)
Buzz082308 - IN
krazykat - IN
alk58 - IN
thechamp87 - IN
edub1969 - IN
Terry101- IN
chasenally IN

Ok guys everybody's back for 2015! Sounds like online game getting released 1st or 2nd week of February so I'll be creating a new thread for cuts/drops etc shortly after that

Am I not in?

edub1969

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 5:47 pm

joker329 wrote:

joker329 - IN
Buzz082308 - IN
krazykat - IN
alk58 - IN
thechamp87 - IN
edub1969 - IN
Terry101- IN
chasenally IN

Am I not in?

Just forgot to change it Rick...you're in!

joker329

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 pm

edub1969 wrote:
joker329 wrote:

joker329 - IN
Buzz082308 - IN
krazykat - IN
alk58 - IN
thechamp87 - IN
edub1969 - IN
Terry101- IN
chasenally IN

Am I not in?

Just forgot to change it Rick...you're in!

Thanks! As Gm I am going to move the team to CitiField and change the name to the Gashouse Gorillas. This is purely a marketing move forcing our fans to purchase new uniform jerseys. In the meantime we will begin to work on creating our own television network where we charge our fans a premium to see us, while raising parking lot fees by 60% and the price of beer and a hot dog will coincide with purchasing a small mortgage. If the team sucks we will cause controversy by framing someone on the team who is performing well with gambling or drug charges all in an effort to stay on the back page and take news space away from those damn Yankees.

artie4121

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Thanks! As Gm I am going to move the team to CitiField and change the name to the Gashouse Gorillas. This is purely a marketing move forcing our fans to purchase new uniform jerseys. In the meantime we will begin to work on creating our own television network where we charge our fans a premium to see us, while raising parking lot fees by 60% and the price of beer and a hot dog will coincide with purchasing a small mortgage. If the team sucks we will cause controversy by framing someone on the team who is performing well with gambling or drug charges all in an effort to stay on the back page and take news space away from those damn Yankees.

I like your plan! But by having your team play in CitiField, aren't you afraid of inflaming the Gorilla-American community in NY by associating it with the Mets?

(This is posed by someone who has been a Mets fan since April 1962.)

joker329

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 9:28 pm

artie4121 wrote:

I like your plan! But by having your team play in CitiField, aren't you afraid of inflaming the Gorilla-American community in NY by associating it with the Mets?

(This is posed by someone who has been a Mets fan since April 1962.)

I bleed blue and orange! Piazza belongs in the Hall and the Wilpons need to go! Although I have enjoyed the way Alderson has run the team as it reminds me of the Mets years ago where they were built upon their farm system and made a key acquisition to solidify the team. Don Clendonon, Keith Hernandez, Carter, yada yada.

alk58

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 pm

I hate the Mets they ruined 1986 for me :x I will never get Vin Scully's voice out of my head. :D
1986 was crazy up and down year. Patriots got blown out by the mighty Bears. Celtics won the NBA title, Then ball gets through Buckner Knight scores and the Mets win. Mookie Wilson :evil:
Please send all PM's to allank58@gmail.com

joker329

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm

alk58 wrote:I hate the Mets they ruined 1986 for me :x I will never get Vin Scully's voice out of my head. :D
1986 was crazy up and down year. Patriots got blown out by the mighty Bears. Celtics won the NBA title, Then ball gets through Buckner Knight scores and the Mets win. Mookie Wilson :evil:

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I was at the game! Threw my Dad three rows forward, lol. Have tickets on my wall over my bar!

alk58

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 pm

joker329 wrote:
alk58 wrote:I hate the Mets they ruined 1986 for me :x I will never get Vin Scully's voice out of my head. :D

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I was at the game! Threw my Dad three rows forward, lol. Have tickets on my wall over my bar!

Thats great. :D
04,07,13 have healed all wounds.
Still remember 1st game with my Dad and 1st game with my son, seeing my sons eyes open when we walked into Fenway just priceless.
Back to 86 we had our hands on the champagne bottle getting ready for a mad celebration. It was never opened :roll:
Please send all PM's to allank58@gmail.com
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat