USKL3 CHAT & TRADES

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 CHAT

PostThu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Cubit wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:
Cubit wrote:Sorry Niners, I just could not find the place where it says two years in the Rules...

You didn't look very hard, ;-)

Rule 3 under the Prospect Player Rules, first post in this thread:

3) Owners control the rights of their prospects for no longer than 2 years. At the end of 2 years (from time of draft) a prospect must either be promoted to the 40 man roster or released.

Anyway, you still owe one more drop. Please see my post in the drops thread.

Foolish me, I looked under the USKL 3 Master rose ver 41 2-1-2015 .xlsx file Rules...

Going over to the thread to add the extra drop.

It's on the spread sheet too on the same section. They are identical too each other. ;-)

Terry101

PostSun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Anyone interested in prospect Jonathan Schoop- good fielder- 23 yrs. old- starting 2B for Balt this year- will trade for draft picks- FA , Prospect or Supplemental PM if you are interested

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 am

Ok, I'm just about done editting the roster for all the cuts and promotions, whcih means i SHOULD have tit and the players available list done by noon tomorrow. After I do that I'll create a draft thread and we can have a cold start. There's never a clock for the first round, but once it's completed normal clock rules apply. We should be drafting by tomorrow afternoon. :D

KEVINEHLE

PostTue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 am

Hey Bill, Murphy's Law....I have to jump on a plane in the morning and will be hit and miss until Thursday night. I will be operating off my phone as I will be doing a lot of traveling. I will do my best to check in and keep things going across the leagues we are in.

Terry101

PostTue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Bill,

Just noticed- Pennington shows up on my roster- I believe he is on Turtle's. Thanks

Ninersphan

PostTue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Terry101 wrote:Bill,

Just noticed- Pennington shows up on my roster- I believe he is on Turtle's. Thanks

It's not an error, You own him.

You drafted him in the supplemental draft last year Pick 35.

Turtle dropped him in 2013, It's all documented in the roster spreadsheet.

The Turtle

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 2:20 am

OK, I was confused by the spreadsheet. I had NO DESIRE to drop DeShields, Alen Hansen or Tyler Guerrieri. I would much rather drop Jason Frasor, Mark Teixeria and Michael Bourn. I didn't list any of those 3 prospects with my drops. Can we please fix this before we begin drafting?

I have a feeling Terry may want to keep Schoop and Palmtana Kyle Gibson as well over a couple of theirs. But, maybe I was the only confused one. I do have 7 keeper teams.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 8:48 am

The Turtle wrote:OK, I was confused by the spreadsheet. I had NO DESIRE to drop DeShields, Alen Hansen or Tyler Guerrieri. I would much rather drop Jason Frasor, Mark Teixeria and Michael Bourn. I didn't list any of those 3 prospects with my drops. Can we please fix this before we begin drafting?

I have a feeling Terry may want to keep Schoop and Palmtana Kyle Gibson as well over a couple of theirs. But, maybe I was the only confused one. I do have 7 keeper teams.

Yeah I'll fix it, it's a major PITA, but I'll fix it, but can you tell me what was the "confusion"?

I ask all the time if people have questions I'll be glad to clarify, especially if it prevents these kind of mixups.

Also, Terry and Palm's posts were very clear, so I do NOT believe they dropped those guys in error, In fact terry edited his list and twice included Schoop as a drop.

Terry101

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 am

Bill,

Thanks- I missed the Pennington supp- Heck of a job keeping a handle on everything- I did try and move Schoop but got no offers- so yeah I ended up dropping him-

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 am

Terry101 wrote:Bill,

Thanks- I missed the Pennington supp- Heck of a job keeping a handle on everything- I did try and move Schoop but got no offers- so yeah I ended up dropping him-

I dropped him in another league this year too terry, poor performance last season, plus what I'm seeing about him in the press this year, doesn't really make me regret it, looks like he might be the second coming of Jose "chico" Lind.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat