HAROLD RAMIS,JAMES GARNER, GUACAMOLE,JUSTICE LGE

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MEAT

Re: HAROLD RAMIS,JAMES GARNER, GUACAMOLE,JUSTICE LGE

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 9:36 pm

sarge, check in at noon tomorrow here. if the back cracker hasn't surfaced, enter a team, make us twelve, and we'll see you tomorrow night.

MEAT

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 pm

treckies...right now the draft time is set for one minute intervals...do you want me to make it longer? 2, 2-1/2 minutes? obviously picking faster is always an option with each turn.,

MEAT

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 pm

the wrath of Sarge...found dr. visick. he's moving, no internet access, he and we would appreciate it if you can hop in for the live draft tomorrow. he can take the AL and NL only leagues if you want back out, but we always have a place for you. just enter a 100m DH team...password is spock

TomSiebert

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Sarge, I will change my team's name whether you take it or not.

tws

moneymaze

PostSat Mar 07, 2015 11:31 pm

MEAT wrote:treckies...right now the draft time is set for one minute intervals...do you want me to make it longer? 2, 2-1/2 minutes? obviously picking faster is always an option with each turn.,

I would really recommend keeping it at one minute. Picking faster is an option, but I suspect if slower is also an option, that will be more frequently used.

Can we, individually, go to autodraft if this runs very late? I don't expect that will happen, but if the clock starts crawling toward midnight I'd probably just let the SOM version of Hal make the picks at that point.

MEAT

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 1:03 am

[quote]Can we, individually, go to autodraft if this runs very late? I don't expect that will happen, but if the clock starts crawling toward midnight I'd probably just let the SOM version of Hal make the picks at that point.[/quote]

YES, It would do us all well to go in and rank as many players as possible so if a minute comes faster than you want, or later when you want to bail, you at least have some say. there may be a box to click for autodraft, or once you skip a certain amount of times it goes to it automatically. the draft apparatus picks for you, but not sure how they determine how much to spend and what position etc...which also means, the NL AND AL only leagues will HAVE to be on the boards since they don't have limiting player pool options.

MEAT

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 1:08 am

Sarge, go ahead and enter a team...Visick's out. password is spock

MEAT

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 1:17 am

looks like we can't rank players until we're full...sarge might be in bed already...wait...he's always B.E.D. ;)

SGTD

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 am

I loaded a team. SGT D

TomSiebert

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 am

We've got "Beam Me Up" and "Beam Me Up Scottie' as teams. Is one of them Sarge?

Sarge, do you not want the "Wrath of Sarge" name for old times' sake? I'll change mine to something else. like Paris Vulcans.

tws
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat