1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jerlins

Re: NAKL Chat

PostSun Oct 04, 2015 1:50 am

Jerlins wrote:May as well add my list as well, most will be ONE, from the positions:

C-None
1st-Belt, Alonzo
2nd-Kinsler, Gordon, Wong
SS-Lindor
3rd-Longoria, Machado, Arenado
OF-Betts, Gordon, Bruce, Puig
Sp-None
RP-None

While I mention "None", it doesn't mean that I wont trade anyone I didn't mention. Some not mentioned due to uselessness in 2016 and probably beyond, others not mentioned due to wanting to build around them. But....never say never. I'm open to most any trade talk.

Wow, traded Belt and zero offers or even inquiries on any of the others. Didn't think 3rd basemen that are under the age of 25, hit 35 plus HR's, and win Gold Gloves aren't even worthy of an inquiry :shock: :shock:

lakeviewdave

PostSun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 am

Updated payers looking to deal this off-season

A.J. Pierzynski - C
Wellington Castillo - C
Kendrys Morales - DH
Victor Martinez - DH
Brandon Phillips - 2B
Dilson Herrera - 2B
Ian Desmond - SS
Eugenio Suarez - SS
Martin Prado - 3B/Util
CJ Cron (pros) - 1B
Corey Dickerson - LF
David Peralta - OF
Matt Kemp - RF

Joe Smith - RP
Santiago Casilla - RP/Closer
Jonathan Papelbon - RP/Closer
David Dahl - CF still in minors
Lucas Sims - SP still in minors
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostSun Oct 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Jerlins wrote:
Jerlins wrote:May as well add my list as well, most will be ONE, from the positions:

C-None
1st-Belt, Alonzo
SS-Lindor
Sp-None
RP-None

While I mention "None", it doesn't mean that I wont trade anyone I didn't mention. Some not mentioned due to uselessness in 2016 and probably beyond, others not mentioned due to wanting to build around them. But....never say never. I'm open to most any trade talk.

Wow, traded Belt and zero offers or even inquiries on any of the others. Didn't think 3rd basemen that are under the age of 25, hit 35 plus HR's, and win Gold Gloves aren't even worthy of an inquiry :shock: :shock:

I either can't afford or am unwilling/unable to meet your asking prices so I've stopped sending inquiries. Besides I expect that the only 3b you really want to trade is Longiria who is over 25, has had diminishing production for three straight years, and is basically a short side platoon player at this point, I'm definitely not paying a premium for that. That covers me. As for the league try sending offers at least that way you can get the ball rolling.

Jerlins

PostSun Oct 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Jerlins wrote:

C-None
1st-Belt, Alonzo
SS-Lindor
Sp-None
RP-None

I either can't afford or am unwilling/unable to meet your asking prices so I've stopped sending inquiries. Besides I expect that the only 3b you really want to trade is Longiria who is over 25, has had diminishing production for three straight years, and is basically a short side platoon player at this point, I'm definitely not paying a premium for that. That covers me. As for the league try sending offers at least that way you can get the ball rolling.

Of course Longoria is the preference of my 3rd basemen, but wouldnt have listed the others if I was unwilling to move the other two. My asking price should be high on the other two, they are two of the best young talent in the game. I just happen to have excess at that position, and would be willing to trade one of them for a similar player at a position I am weak at. If I am to trade a 24 year old 3rd baseman who is a complete ballplayer, I'd hope to get something comparable at LF, C, or maybe a talented young SP. Would I trade Arenado for a 35 year old left fielder with similar numbers? No, of course not, neither would you. Would I trade him for a younger left fielder or catcher with similar numbers? Absolutely!!! I always look for a win/win deal. If someone had both Posey and Scwharber on their team, I would be happy to take either of them. Excess for excess, no harm done to either team, makes us both stronger.

Ninersphan

PostSun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I totally agree, so send the offer to the Posey Schwarber team (assuming it exists) To be honest I'm checked out of Strat for the most part until after football season, of course if my team keeps playing the way the have so far this year that season will be over next week. :shock:

And again send specific offers to specific teams. I find that it works much better than just posting "so and so is available, send offers" posts to the chat thread.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Oct 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Lakeviewdave trades

Ben Zobrist

To WJS6768 for

Ryan Braun

Will to confirm

Ninersphan

PostTue Oct 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
And again send specific offers to specific teams. I find that it works much better than just posting "so and so is available, send offers" posts to the chat thread.

lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

Ben Zobrist

To WJS6768 for

Ryan Braun

Will to confirm

See Dave is RELENTLESS sending offers, ( maybe that's just to me though) and he gets deals done. ;)

All good from the league office standpoint once Will confirms.

WJS6768

PostTue Oct 06, 2015 7:51 pm

deal with Dave comfirmed

Jerlins

PostWed Oct 07, 2015 12:10 am

Bill, btw, you still have Eduardo Rodrigues on my team, he should be on Big's team and I should have revor Story added to my prospect list.

Ninersphan

PostWed Oct 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Jerlins wrote:Bill, btw, you still have Eduardo Rodrigues on my team, he should be on Big's team and I should have revor Story added to my prospect list.

I've fixed it on my copy, when the next rosters go out you'll see the change. There hasn't been a new roster sent out since you mentioned it the last time. ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat