D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

hveed

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Generally in these drafts you can only be skipped 1 pick, so no one falls too far behind. I'm not sure that we implemented this rule in this leagu? But give that we know he has been having some family health issues, it seems only fair.

fredpaii

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Willmurr, i'm here for you if you want. You can tell me what positions you want filled right away - you have two current picks that I know of - just PM me or email me at fredpaii@yahoo.com.

calbatross

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 3:29 pm

fredpaii wrote:Willmurr, i'm here for you if you want. You can tell me what positions you want filled right away - you have two current picks that I know of - just PM me or email me at fredpaii@yahoo.com.

Looks like he picked Beltran and Iannetta.

fredpaii

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 3:32 pm

calbatross wrote:
fredpaii wrote:Willmurr, i'm here for you if you want. You can tell me what positions you want filled right away - you have two current picks that I know of - just PM me or email me at fredpaii@yahoo.com.

Looks like he picked Beltran and Iannetta.

Thanks! :lol: I took a nap and missed it! I'm glad he's up to date.

gbrookes

PostSat Feb 27, 2016 5:21 pm

FYI I've sent proxies to ghostofrogermaris by email

dc irish

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 am

Perhaps we should move to timed picks on weekends. The person we are currently waiting for hasn't been on in at a minimum 36 hours, as I believe we are still waiting on their prior pick as well. Weekends are generally far easier for me to draft/research, not sure about the rest of the league, so I view it as a lot of wasted opportunity.

As far as if something bad has happened that requires more attention, I certainly understand those issues. But, if god forbid something like that does come up, I don't think the person in question would really give 2 hicks about the fantasy strat draft. Also, this late in the draft, there is less at stake (well, kinda...)

Terry101

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 am

dc irish wrote:Perhaps we should move to timed picks on weekends. The person we are currently waiting for hasn't been on in at a minimum 36 hours, as I believe we are still waiting on their prior pick as well. Weekends are generally far easier for me to draft/research, not sure about the rest of the league, so I view it as a lot of wasted opportunity.

As far as if something bad has happened that requires more attention, I certainly understand those issues. But, if god forbid something like that does come up, I don't think the person in question would really give 2 hicks about the fantasy strat draft. Also, this late in the draft, there is less at stake (well, kinda...)

Timed picks on weekends would help- anyone can proxy if needed-

rburgh

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 pm

I think that, at the very least, if you're going to be away for a weekend you should post a message so people don't have to keep checking in.

bigmahon

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Guys, it's been pretty well documented that Michael Grammes is dealing with a family health issue. He's already posted about it, so can't see why he would have to do it again.

piloneus382

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 4:07 pm

question about roster size.

our draft is 30 but in a league the max allowed on a roster is 28. Are the 2 players I leave off my roster FA's or are they still mine?

it seems like it would be a real hassle to check everyones rosters whenever I want to pick up a player to make sure I'm allowed.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat