D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Any player who has ever been carded is eligible or is it just a current carded FA player?

Paul_Long71

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 pm

I think we decided that anyone that was able to be drafted in the FA Draft is eligible for the Supp Draft.

The rules for the FA draft were that they had to have played an MLB game prior to this season. So that still stands for the Supp Draft. Anyone who had appeared in an MLB game is eligible to be picked in this Supp Draft.

Paul_Long71

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 5:20 pm

calbatross wrote:I will participate in the supplemental draft. When is the cut deadline?

Cut Deadline is Sunday, June 5th. Draft to begin on the 6th is my plan.

lev.cohen

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Drops:
Josh Hamilton
John Lamb

hveed

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:I think we decided that anyone that was able to be drafted in the FA Draft is eligible for the Supp Draft.

The rules for the FA draft were that they had to have played an MLB game prior to this season. So that still stands for the Supp Draft. Anyone who had appeared in an MLB game is eligible to be picked in this Supp Draft.

Reading back through the thread I don't see where this was ultimately decided? There is a little discussion, but I am not seeing a definitive decision.

Can we please set a specific rule or have a vote and add it to the rules doc before the draft starts?

rburgh

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Drops

Scott Schebler
Anibal Sanchez

Also please move Bradley Zimmer from the pitching prospects to the hitting prospects. His brother Kyle is the pitcher.

fredpaii

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:I think we decided that anyone that was able to be drafted in the FA Draft is eligible for the Supp Draft.

That makes perfect sense to me.

Paul_Long71

PostWed Jun 01, 2016 10:37 pm

hveed wrote:

Reading back through the thread I don't see where this was ultimately decided? There is a little discussion, but I am not seeing a definitive decision.

Can we please set a specific rule or have a vote and add it to the rules doc before the draft starts?

I don't think we need a vote. if enough jump on here and say so we can have a vote, but I think we should just go with they must have been eligible during the FA Draft. I'm going to add that to the rules....please speak up if you're opposed to it.

Paul_Long71

PostThu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 am

We have a replacement for Ghost. WJS6768 (Bill) will be taking over the team. Please welcome him.

rburgh

PostThu Jun 02, 2016 11:38 am

Welcome, Bill.

Also, I don't think my drops have been posted to the league workbook. Zimmer was moved, but Sanchez and Schebler are both still there.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat