To all my friends...

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Michael Grammes

Re: To all my friends...

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 am

To continue the soap opera which has become my life...

So, she not-so-much kicked me out, but asked me to leave. That will be 3 weeks ago this coming Thurs. Stayed in a shelter a day or two, ended up at my brothers, 2.5 hrs away from Gettysburg, in Lehighton PA. Instantly got a job interview at a local (but growing exponentially) Domino's. Within 2 minutes I was told I had the job, they just had to find a store for me.

Today, I meet my new store/employees for the first time. They already knew I was coming, I didn't find out till yesterday however. My store is in the very southern part of the Poconos, in Tamaqua PA, about 25 minutes from Jim Thorpe. I was already informed that this was just a stop gap for me though.

In 1.5 to 2 years, the franchisee I am now working for plans to move me west. He wants to start his empire elsewhere, but never had the opportunity to do such, because he never had an employee willing to relocate.

This is such a great opportunity for myself. I am beyond happy.

With that said though, I hurt. Everyday I hear her calling me lazy, unambitious, that I have no goals, that I will amount to nothing. That I am a pig, and I'm nasty,

Michael Grammes

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 11:11 am

Listen, I am not sure I would of made it through the last two months without you guys. And I cannot stress how true and sincere I am when I say that. I truly don't know what would of happened without you all.

Thank you. Thank you all so much for everything. You folks are awesome. Truly amazing.

alk58

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 11:27 am

Michael Grammes wrote:Listen, I am not sure I would of made it through the last two months without you guys. And I cannot stress how true and sincere I am when I say that. I truly don't know what would of happened without you all.

Thank you. Thank you all so much for everything. You folks are awesome. Truly amazing.

You too are amazing Michael, never give up
Please send all PM's to allank58@gmail.com

bontomn

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 am

Great news, Michael! Westward Ho!

fredpaii

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Michael, I can relate about the pig stuff. My place can get pretty cluttered but when my gf says "pig" it actually sounds cute. She's filipina. Maybe you need a filipina too. At least you can laugh when they call you a pig.

One other thing. Everyone has issues - including and maybe especially your girlfriend. Remember that.

MEAT

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 4:42 pm

good news...and remember what pigs we all were when we were playing with cards sets, (I had dozens) multiple collections of dice, and all those score sheets that HAL keeps all in one place. still have several boxes in the garage with all those old card sets from 80's bending in mildew. I still have piles of paper with lists of available players for keeper leagues, available franchises for franchise leagues, mock lineups etc. At least I keep it all in the same escalating corner pile...

Roscodog

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 7:56 pm

I'm glad to hear you are doing better Michael.

fredpaii

PostTue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Roscodog wrote:I'm glad to hear you are doing better Michael.

Ditto that.

Michael Grammes

PostWed Jun 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Meat... You wanna get rid of some of them old sets?
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat