GMKL CHAT:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: GMKL CHAT:

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 4:12 pm

So I had planned to spend time this weekend working on league stuff and possibly getting season two headed towards the starting line.

Well lets just say, man plans, God laughs.

Yesterday, my wife noticed some brown staining on the vaulted ceiling of our family room. "We might have a roof leak" she said. I said, "That's not the roof, that's the attic floor overhead, let me go up and check it out."

So I did. :shock: :cry:

The attic contains the air handler for the second floor air conditioning, and my vast comic collection, about 30 or so long boxes. (I'm sure you all see where this is going). Anyway, I get upstairs and find the drip pan under the air handler is filled to the top and has over flowed onto the floor of the attic soaking 4 long boxes worth of comics, ( which may have actually helped limit damage to the floor/ceiling of the attic/family room).
Needless to say any OTHER plans i had for the weekend went right out the window, to concentrate on clean up.

So again I apologize for the late start. and hope I will find time this coming week.

STEVE F

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 5:26 pm

As one who lost the bulk of my record collection to a basement flood , I truly sympathize! :(

Ninersphan

PostWed Sep 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Tuesday of next week, cross my heart, I'll send out rosters, we'll start the prospect draft,(s) likley drop the supp draft and get season two running.

Going forward we will be a Spring/Fall league. I can't do summer. just can't.

STEVE F

PostWed Sep 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Didn't we already do the prospect draft? I for one would like to see the supp draft . or at least be allowed to make a cut so I can promote Nola

Steve

KEVINEHLE

PostThu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

Ninersphan wrote:Tuesday of next week, cross my heart, I'll send out rosters, we'll start the prospect draft,(s) likley drop the supp draft and get season two running.

Going forward we will be a Spring/Fall league. I can't do summer. just can't.

Ugh--just in time for me to be on the road from Sept 19th to Sept 29th.....during 3 keeper league drafts. My teams already struggle! The added challenge to draft on the run could just add to the demise! My poor fans! :shock: ;)

Ninersphan

PostThu Sep 08, 2016 1:11 pm

STEVE F wrote:Didn't we already do the prospect draft? I for one would like to see the supp draft . or at least be allowed to make a cut so I can promote Nola

Steve

Sorry, copy and pasted this message for all my leagues ignoring the particulars. I'll have it all sorted out by Tuesday. I'm taking the day off from work ( for working labor day) and plan to spend it doing nothing but working on my leagues. May do some prelim stuff this weekend if house/yard work is under control.

Ninersphan

PostTue Sep 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Rosters sent, setting up Supp draft /drops thread

lakeviewdave

PostMon Sep 19, 2016 7:00 am

I will be dropping out of this league, either after season 2 has completed, or if a replacement is found before loading of teams for season 2. Too many Fall leagues (Spring/Summer seems to work better) to compete with other priorities outside of SOM.

Ninersphan

PostMon Sep 19, 2016 8:59 am

lakeviewdave wrote:I will be dropping out of this league, either after season 2 has completed, or if a replacement is found before loading of teams for season 2. Too many Fall leagues (Spring/Summer seems to work better) to compete with other priorities outside of SOM.

Sorry to hear that Dave. I hope you will finish out the year, but if you really want me to pound the pavement for a replacement I will. LMK for sure what you want to do.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Sep 19, 2016 9:55 am

Ninersphan wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:I will be dropping out of this league, either after season 2 has completed, or if a replacement is found before loading of teams for season 2. Too many Fall leagues (Spring/Summer seems to work better) to compete with other priorities outside of SOM.

Sorry to hear that Dave. I hope you will finish out the year, but if you really want me to pound the pavement for a replacement I will. LMK for sure what you want to do.

I am fine playing season 2, gives you the plenty of time to find replacement for 2017.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat