• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: NAKL Chat -

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Jerlins wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Thank you.
I will have the roster completed and sent out tonight :D

Something to look forward to before shoveling out 14 to 16 inches of snow

Glad most of the snow stayed West of us, we ended up with a whopping 2 unches, more sleet than anything, kids were not very happy, do not miss shoveling it though

Ninersphan

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 9:22 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
Jerlins wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Thank you.
I will have the roster completed and sent out tonight :D

Something to look forward to before shoveling out 14 to 16 inches of snow

Glad most of the snow stayed West of us, we ended up with a whopping 2 unches, more sleet than anything, kids were not very happy, do not miss shoveling it though

We got about 8 inches here in the Greensboro area, but my kids went out and shoveled, leaving me free to edit the roster. :D
Gotta say though seems as though the town was well prepared. Still bet schools are closed on Monday 'cause 'round here, 2 inches is a snow-pocalypse. :lol:

Jerlins

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Thanks as always Bill, for the fine job you do as commish. Wish I could offer you some help as I know you do many leagues, but I'm quite computer illiterate. What I might suggest perhaps is a NAKL transaction thread that might ease the frustration of having to sort through the chat forum looking for trades.

Ninersphan

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Jerlins wrote:Thanks as always Bill, for the fine job you do as commish. Wish I could offer you some help as I know you do many leagues, but I'm quite computer illiterate. What I might suggest perhaps is a NAKL transaction thread that might ease the frustration of having to sort through the chat forum looking for trades.

That isn't a big deal really, it's just all the editing that goes into the various pages on the sheet, and keeping track of draft picks is a royal PITA, but I have my tricks to make it easier. ;)

Would love to know if any of you have any concerns, issues,comments about my decision on thisisray and Aray0113,

Fair? Unfair? to much? not enough? let it slide? come down harder?

Jerlins

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 10:49 pm

No, I think your decision is quite fair, with the only disclaimer being if a new manager takes over they are not subjected to the penalty. But to be fair to the rest of the league, it's a decision that is needed to be done. Too often things such as the draft is held up due to one or two unresponsive managers. To check the forums now and then is not much to ask if one wants to continue in the league. I understand that real life always takes priority, but if it's that hectic, you shouldn't be involved in something that eleven others are participating in.

Roscodog

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Check your in boxes roster is sent. Took me all freakin' day, (thanks dave and rosco ;) )

Sorry :oops:

And the sanctions seem fair, not crippling at all. Agree with Jerlins if new manager takes over they should not be subject to them though.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Check your in boxes roster is sent. Took me all freakin' day, (thanks dave and rosco ;) )

Sorry :oops:

And the sanctions seem fair, not crippling at all. Agree with Jerlins if new manager takes over they should not be subject to them though.

Yeah, I'll agree with that stipulation as well. It's a punishment against the manager not the team.

Jerlins

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 6:58 pm

I think we should take a roll call the 2nd or 3rd week of February so we are not waiting days on end to get started once the cards come out in mid March. I wouldn't mind if we put a 24 hr time limit for the 1st round either.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Jerlins wrote:I think we should take a roll call the 2nd or 3rd week of February so we are not waiting days on end to get started once the cards come out in mid March. I wouldn't mind if we put a 24 hr time limit for the 1st round either.

Definitely will get a roll call before then, sending out the roster is the first step. In the coming week I'll ask everyone to declare their intentions of playing or not and let lay out an expected schedule for the upcoming season.

Ninersphan

PostTue Jan 10, 2017 7:05 pm

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ninersphan trades:

Jarrod Dyson & Austin Hedges

to WJS6768

in exchange for Jose Iglesas.

WJS6768 to confirm ( no drop required wjs6768 is at 39).
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat