USKL3 CHAT & TRADES

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

bigmahon

Re: USKL 3 Chat -

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Can I change my last pick please? I just missed getting the change in ahead of your pick Bill. And Selsky is unleashed only.

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 1:54 pm

bigmahon wrote:Can I change my last pick please? I just missed getting the change in ahead of your pick Bill. And Selsky is unleashed only.

I guess so, but not generally a fan of doing it.

bigmahon

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 1:58 pm

I won't then if you are reluctant. There is no U next to him on the available players sheet, and I'm trying to keep the draft moving even though I'm short on time due to house painting. Next time I won't worry about keeping the draft moving...

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 1:59 pm

bigmahon wrote:I won't then if you are reluctant. There is no U next to him on the available players sheet, and I'm trying to keep the draft moving even though I'm short on time due to house painting. Next time I won't worry about keeping the draft moving...

I just noticed that, so that changes things, Go ahead and make the change, sorry for missing the U

Cubit

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Palmtana wrote:
Cubit wrote:I take it we are only able to change Stadia by trades, according to the Rules. I am feeling VERY constrained by Citizen's Bank Park and would love to move somewhere more suitable. Any interest :?:

Define suitable.

Cute :roll: :P

Cubit

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Sent you an email, do you ever check, am I in your spam filter? You are incredibly difficult to communicate with. :?

Indeed Niners, this is true. Many of my students, group members, and others to find that to be true. Perhaps because they're all trying to reach me at once! I did sort through the In Box and responded as soon as I could. Working on the detailed reply now.

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Cubit wrote:
Sent you an email, do you ever check, am I in your spam filter? You are incredibly difficult to communicate with. :?

Indeed Niners, this is true. Many of my students, group members, and others to find that to be true. Perhaps because they're all trying to reach me at once! I did sort through the In Box and responded as soon as I could. Working on the detailed reply now.

Ah the price of popularity. Well now I know. ;-)

blsmith7

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Cubit wrote:

Ah the price of popularity. Well now I know. ;-)

I've sent 5 or so messages (email and PM) to Ted, and have yet to hear back to any of them. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me :cry: . Or maybe it's just my message/offer :cry: :cry: .

Palmtana

PostSat Mar 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Cubit wrote:
Palmtana wrote:
Cubit wrote:I take it we are only able to change Stadia by trades, according to the Rules. I am feeling VERY constrained by Citizen's Bank Park and would love to move somewhere more suitable. Any interest :?:

Define suitable.

Cute :roll: :P

What I meant was Ted, what kind of park are you looking for?

edub1969

PostSun Mar 12, 2017 2:24 pm

You guys can skip me if needed. Out with the family so I can catch up later
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat