1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL Chat -

PostTue Jun 13, 2017 9:32 pm

schnoogens wrote:When are we thinking for timing of Summer Prospect draft and midseason draft?

Hmmm right now, tough to say, soon, but I'm on day 3 of 12 straight days working ( yes I'm working Father's Day :cry: ), and I can tell you right now, my desire/enthusiasm for editing the rosters and getting us draft ready after I get home is not there and likely won't be for this stretch of work. I don't want to put a date out there and then not be able to follow through, so I really do not want to pin it down, but lets say in about 3-4 weeks from now, so middle of July-ish.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

Available players to deal going into Season 2, looking at future pieces in return.

Evan Gattis C $4.44
Ryan Buchter RP $4.47
Tyler Naquin CF/RF 3.56
Adam Jones CF $3.14
Keon Broxton CF $3.40
Cameron Rupp C $3.70
Blake Snell SP
Garrett Richards SP

possible a few others could be moved in right deal.
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schnoogens

PostThu Jul 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Just bumping this up

Ninersphan

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

SEASON TWO UPDATE:

All,

First, thank you for your patience. If I had not mentioned it already, I will now, but with my current work situation, my leagues will almost have to be Spring and Late Summer/Fall leagues I simply do not have time in the months of June and July (and most of August really) to do all I need to do, to have rosters ready etc. for season two to start any earlier. I apologize if this is an inconvenience for any of you, but I have to put bread on my table, and you guys don't pay enough. ;)

Second, I've sent via email the up to date roster for NAKL. It includes all completed drafts and trades to date.

I will be posting a cuts thread that will become the Supplemental draft and Prospect draft thread. I'd like to get all cuts in by Sunday 8:30pm (not doing anything during GOT ;-)) and have the draft start with no clock for round 1 on Monday the 31st. Round 2 will have our usual 3 hour clock and it will continue right into the Summer prospect draft, so be ready for that too.

As a reminder, prospect eligibility from our rules:

Prospects are defined as any player that has a signed contract with an MLB organization that has no MLB experience prior to the start of the current MLB season, but may include players called up during the actual MLB season, however it will not include MLB draft picks that have not signed contracts prior to the start of the summer draft.

As always if you have any questions or find any errors with the roster, please let me know.

Thank you again for your patience.

lakeviewdave

PostThu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Available players to deal going into Season 2, looking at future pieces, supplemental picks/prospect picks in return.

Evan Gattis C $4.44
Ryan Buchter RP $4.47
Tyler Naquin CF/RF 3.56
Adam Jones CF $3.14
Keon Broxton CF $3.40
Cameron Rupp C $3.70
Blake Snell SP
Garrett Richards SP
Kyle Barraclough RP $2.19
Mickey Moniak (pros)
Corey Ray (pros)
AJ Reed (pros)

Jerlins

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 am

Still looking to move a piece or two before/during the upcoming draft. I have some young proven talent that would be a nice fit for those looking to rebuild. Open to anything other than present players who won't serve any purpose other than the current year (ie Fernandez, Ortiz, etc)

Roscodog

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 12:42 pm

I'd love a good SP.

Would consider a one year guy but ideally someone good for next season too.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 am

A few players available that could help contenders in Season 2, and a few prospects looking to deal as well.

Ryan Buchter RP - top end LH setup type of RP
Evan Gattis C vs lefties
Cameron Rupp C vs lefties
Garrett Richards SP
Kyle Barraclough RP
Mickey Moniak (pros)
Corey Ray (pros)
AJ Reed (pros)

schnoogens

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 pm

I just realized an interesting stat from last season: Blake Swihart in 315 AB's hit 17 triples! That's unbelievable for a part time catcher.

schnoogens

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 4:42 pm

I could use a big bat in RF that is better than the Pence-Suzuki poo poo platter I had last season.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat