1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

WJS6768

Re: NAKL Chat:

PostWed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 am

RULE PROPOSAL

this would be in addition to the current ballpark rule that is already in place.

If STRAT changes an owner’s ballpark by a cumulative +/- 6 or greater on ballpark HR’s &/or singles then that owner is allowed to voluntarily change to an available ballpark prior to the commencement of season1 of that year only. the owner must make this change known on the forum. if an owner does not make his intentions known prior to season1 then he forfeits the right to make the change.
***NOTE - the new ballpark being selected should, as closely as possible, mirror the dimensions of the ballpark being replaced.

please list your name & vote yes or no here

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7) Aray0113 - Yes
8) WJS6768 - No
9)
10)
11)
12)

thanx for taking the time to vote. this is very important to me since my ballpark homeruns have just dropped by minus eight this year. going from 1-17 LH HR & 1-14 RH HR down to 1-13 LH HR & 1-10 HR from last year to this year (Yankee Stadium). I selected a homerun oriented ballpark when I took over this team for a reason & I've now watched it drop two years in a row from when it was 1-19 LH HR & 1-16 RH HR. meanwhile the Yankees broke their own team homerun record these last two years so the downward trend in the ballpark makes no sense whatsoever.

thanx again for listening to my argument for this rule change proposal.

Rick
mlbphan

mlbphan

PostWed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

this would be in addition to the current ballpark rule that is already in place.

If STRAT changes an owner’s ballpark by a cumulative +/- 6 or greater on ballpark HR’s &/or singles then that owner is allowed to voluntarily change to an available ballpark prior to the commencement of season1 of that year only. the owner must make this change known on the forum. if an owner does not make his intentions known prior to season1 then he forfeits the right to make the change.
***NOTE - the new ballpark being selected should, as closely as possible, mirror the dimensions of the ballpark being replaced.

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7) Aray0113 - Yes
8) WJS6768 - No
9) mlbphan - Yes
10)
11)
12)

thanx for taking the time to vote. this is very important to me since my ballpark homeruns have just dropped by minus eight this year. going from 1-17 LH HR & 1-14 RH HR down to 1-13 LH HR & 1-10 HR from last year to this year (Yankee Stadium). I selected a homerun oriented ballpark when I took over this team for a reason & I've now watched it drop two years in a row from when it was 1-19 LH HR & 1-16 RH HR. meanwhile the Yankees broke their own team homerun record these last two years so the downward trend in the ballpark makes no sense whatsoever.

Rick
mlbphan

lakeviewdave

PostFri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 am

Availables to deal

Yoan Moncada 3B
Michael Brantley LF/RF
Josh James RP
Brad Hand RP
Nico Hoerner 2B/SS (prospect)
Alex Kirilloff 1B/OF (prospect)
Dylan Carlson OF (prospect)

Could be a few others would consider dealing as well, looking for upgrades at 1B, 2B, RP, FA picks primarily, but open to other possibilities
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jerlins

PostSun Feb 16, 2020 11:50 am

Though my lineup is pretty well set, I'm willing to move players/picks in an attempt to fine tune both teams with our excess players. In other words...I'm bored and just wanting to have some back and forth trade bantering. :)

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:06 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7) Aray0113 - Yes
8) WJS6768 - No
9) mlbphan - Yes
10) SCHNOOGENS
11)DOUG_TUCKER
12)

Rick
mlbphan

I've sent a league wide email in the hopes of getting Doug and Kevin to vote. I will vote only if necessary(which shouldn't happen as a 2/3's majority is needed to change)

doug_tucker10

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Yes

schnoogens

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 pm

I vote No

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:12 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7) Aray0113 - Yes
8) WJS6768 - No
9) mlbphan - Yes
10)schnoogens - No
11)doug_tucker10 - Yes
12)

Rick
mlbphan

Sorry Rick, 5 no's means no rule change. You will have to try and trade your stadium

mlbphan

PostTue Feb 18, 2020 11:33 am

thanx for voting guys.

appreciate everyone taking the time.

Rick
mlbphan

btw I edited the 1st supplemental pick for a ballpark trade because I just realized after looking over the NAKL rosters that no one owns CBP or GAP. my third choice COORS is currently owned Jerlins.
Last edited by mlbphan on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Feb 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Lakeviewdave trades

Ramon Laureano
Gary Sanchez
Yasmani Grandal

To klx22 for

Felipe Vazquez
JT Realmuto
CJ Cron
2020 3rd FA (klx22 pick #33)