Jerlins-60 game
Kev - 60-game
klx22 - 60 game
WJS6768 - 60 game
Ninersphan - Leans 60 game, but does not really matter to me

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL Chat:

PostMon Nov 23, 2020 9:14 pm

I have sent the final roster for the current card set. It includes the draft order for next spring's draft and the divisions, which I'll post here. Please check it over and let KEVIN, (ehlekev) know if there are any issues.

With that, here's my final post as commissioner:

EAST
1 Nythawk
2 Aray0113
3 mfl536
4 Ninersphan

CENTRAL
5 ehlekev
6 mlbphan
7 klx22
8 Schnoogens

WEST
9 wjs6768
10 Roscodog
11 Lakeviewdave
12 Jerlins

Roscodog

PostMon Nov 23, 2020 9:16 pm

60 game set or "imaginary set".

Jerlins-60 game
Kev - 60-game
klx22 - 60 game
WJS6768 - 60 game
Rosco-60 (but I think it would be a good idea to see what set looks like first)

mlbphan

PostTue Nov 24, 2020 4:12 am

how bout one set for each season?? I think it might be interesting.

Jerlins-60 game
Kev - 60-game
klx22 - 60 game
WJS6768 - 60 game

Rick
mlbphan

lakeviewdave

PostTue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am

Jerlins wrote:Well, while I cant speak for others, I'm not inclined to play an imaginary set. If that was the case, I wouldn't be bothering searching out different pieces. I'm also assuming most (if not all) folks used the supplemental draft with the 60 game season in mind. I have players that suffered through the shortened season, but it is what it is. I'd hate to be the owner of Abreau, Voit, D. Smith, etc and tell me I cant play them cuz in reality, they really do suck and Strat will be the ones deciding if they really do suck or not.

Agree, our supplemental draft was based on actuals not any projections. If we were to play 1 season of each, that could impact how drafts are done and trades//trade discussions as well. I would suggest that since we do not know if Strat will have a regular and unleashed set, that we might want to consider using the unleashed set for this year only with the 60-game set (assuming that is what the league ends up using) and stay with that set for both seasons. Still too many unknowns for keeper leagues at this point on how they will proceed with the 2 card sets. What will be minimum IP or PA needed to get a card? Many players could be considered unleashed this year. No matter what we decide, its going to be a different year....

Also, a FYI, I took a quick look at the updated rosters. The rosters by position tab has not accounted for all trades this year, but the alpha listing owned players tab appears to account for all trades.

Ninersphan

PostTue Nov 24, 2020 10:42 am

lakeviewdave wrote:
Jerlins wrote:Well, while I cant speak for others, I'm not inclined to play an imaginary set. If that was the case, I wouldn't be bothering searching out different pieces. I'm also assuming most (if not all) folks used the supplemental draft with the 60 game season in mind. I have players that suffered through the shortened season, but it is what it is. I'd hate to be the owner of Abreau, Voit, D. Smith, etc and tell me I cant play them cuz in reality, they really do suck and Strat will be the ones deciding if they really do suck or not.

Agree, our supplemental draft was based on actuals not any projections. If we were to play 1 season of each, that could impact how drafts are done and trades//trade discussions as well. I would suggest that since we do not know if Strat will have a regular and unleashed set, that we might want to consider using the unleashed set for this year only with the 60-game set (assuming that is what the league ends up using) and stay with that set for both seasons. Still too many unknowns for keeper leagues at this point on how they will proceed with the 2 card sets. What will be minimum IP or PA needed to get a card? Many players could be considered unleashed this year. No matter what we decide, its going to be a different year....

Also, a FYI, I took a quick look at the updated rosters. The rosters by position tab has not accounted for all trades this year, but the alpha listing owned players tab appears to account for all trades.

Can you specifically tell me which trades are missing so i can correct it? Thanks

lakeviewdave

PostTue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am

Ninersphan wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:

Can you specifically tell me which trades are missing so i can correct it? Thanks

Sure, will send email shortly.

Aray0113

PostThu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 pm

Jerlins-60 game
Kev - 60-game
klx22 - 60 game
WJS6768 - 60 game
Aray0113 - 60 game

Jerlins

PostFri Nov 27, 2020 12:12 am

lakeviewdave wrote:

I can live with a one year unleashed set given the circumstances. Good suggestion Dave. What I prefer not to do is wait until the sets come out, which might influence how people make a decision based on what's better for them, not the league. That said, we already have the votes for the 60 game set, so the imaginary set is a non issue. Now, we just need to decide if we take up Dave's suggestion and vote for a year year Unleashed set.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat