The "Original" 24 TKL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

calbatross

Re: The "Original" 24 TKL

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 10:04 am

It has come to my attention that a few teams currently will not have enough room on their prospect roster for all of their prospect picks. While the deadline for prospect promotions has passed, I do not see a rule that prevents a team from cutting a prospect whenever they want. If you need to cut or trade a prospect to free up room for a prospect draft pick, please do so before our prospect draft begins. I will make a clarification in the rules to encourage teams to take care of business before the prospect draft begins:

Once the prospect draft starts, any picks that would put a team over roster limits will be forfeited and may not be recovered.

Rules related to the FA draft have already been in place and clearly defined. Just to remind everyone, now that the FA draft order has locked, any picks in the first 10 rounds that would put a team over 30 players have been forfeited. Teams that require more than 10 rounds to fill their rosters have had picks added to the end of the draft.

If a team makes an unbalanced trade which requires them to make additional picks, compensatory picks are added to the end of the draft in the order they are required. If an unbalanced trade would make a late round FA pick unnecessary, the pick would be forfeited at that time. A trade is considered complete when it has been proposed and confirmed on the forums, and the forum timestamp determines order of processing.

I have checked and double checked, but please review the draft order on our GoogleDoc and let me know if you see any problems by end of day today. Make sure you have been assigned any picks you have received in trade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQgX98fW6kZdedqJ52ra5AqqsA63_D3T7y4l6pWYXl4/edit?authkey=CJmTjhc&hl=en&authkey=CJmTjhc&hl=en&authkey=CJmTjhc#gid=427709130

Thank you!

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 10:14 am

Roscodog trades

2023 2nd round prospect pick

To Toshiro for

2022 2nd round prospect pick (46)

To be confirmed

toshiro

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 10:17 am

Roscodog trades

2023 2nd round prospect pick

To Toshiro for

2022 2nd round prospect pick (46)

To be confirmed

Confirmed!

Roscodog

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 12:28 pm

Due to this trade I will drop prospect Jesse Biddle RP

toshiro

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 3:51 pm

buzz082308 trades

Andrelton Simmons

To Toshiro for

2022 3rd round FA pick

To be confirmed

buzz082308

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 3:56 pm

toshiro wrote:buzz082308 trades

Andrelton Simmons

To Toshiro for

2022 3rd round FA pick

To be confirmed

Confirmed

calbatross

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Rant

PostWed Mar 23, 2022 10:59 pm

Well, this looks like a funky crew I have going. Open to discussions for player swaps or possibly another year of tear down, but specifically available:

Cedric Mullins $9.09M; top 50 dynasty with a fantastic card = high return
Brett Gardner $3M; old man time, but still has a nice glove for LF and CF, usable bat vrhp
or Mark Canha $3.5M; OB and position flexibility

Looking for one-to-one swap type deals, in need of SP, 2b or SS, and 3b in particular. If not a one-to-one, I'd consider top prospects for Mullins and if I'm not competing, open to ideas about the rest of my roster (I'd really need to be wowed to move Turner or Robert, and my pitching is weak enough that I'd want good return for my higher value arms.

dc irish

PostThu Mar 24, 2022 9:39 pm

calbatross wrote:It has come to my attention that a few teams currently will not have enough room on their prospect roster for all of their prospect picks. While the deadline for prospect promotions has passed, I do not see a rule that prevents a team from cutting a prospect whenever they want. If you need to cut or trade a prospect to free up room for a prospect draft pick, please do so before our prospect draft begins. I will make a clarification in the rules to encourage teams to take care of business before the prospect draft begins:

Once the prospect draft starts, any picks that would put a team over roster limits will be forfeited and may not be recovered.

Rules related to the FA draft have already been in place and clearly defined. Just to remind everyone, now that the FA draft order has locked, any picks in the first 10 rounds that would put a team over 30 players have been forfeited. Teams that require more than 10 rounds to fill their rosters have had picks added to the end of the draft.

If a team makes an unbalanced trade which requires them to make additional picks, compensatory picks are added to the end of the draft in the order they are required. If an unbalanced trade would make a late round FA pick unnecessary, the pick would be forfeited at that time. A trade is considered complete when it has been proposed and confirmed on the forums, and the forum timestamp determines order of processing.

I have checked and double checked, but please review the draft order on our GoogleDoc and let me know if you see any problems by end of day today. Make sure you have been assigned any picks you have received in trade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQgX98fW6kZdedqJ52ra5AqqsA63_D3T7y4l6pWYXl4/edit?authkey=CJmTjhc&hl=en&authkey=CJmTjhc&hl=en&authkey=CJmTjhc#gid=427709130

Thank you!

Hey Cal, I just noticed that Ruiz is on my prospect list. I think Toshiro had promoted him prior to our trade, and I assumed he was still under that classification, so I think he should be on the regular roster and I don't have an 11th FA pick. Let me know if that reasoning is correct or not. Thanks!

calbatross

PostThu Mar 24, 2022 11:48 pm

I can't find a post involving Ruiz that requested he be promoted. Did you find a post in the forum that said he was promoted?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat