22.3 Results

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

BC15NY

  • Posts: 1180
  • Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Re: 22.3 Results

PostThu Jan 12, 2023 7:18 am

Greetings,

The 22.2 and 22.3 cards are in the set, along with the Diamond Gems Series A Negro League teams!

I'll post the card lists with salaries asap.

Enjoy!

Bill
Offline

Salty

  • Posts: 1669
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostThu Jan 12, 2023 12:35 pm

oooohhh nice-

thanks Bill
Offline

MICHAELCHIOLINO

  • Posts: 89
  • Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 9:46 pm

Want to thank Bill for his efforts! They don't go unnoticed. Just a question about Dave Koslo. His pitching End is S8, with no relief rating. Koslo had 38G, 23GS, 15CG, and 12GF indicating relief pitching. Andy had him as 8*,5Rel. Been looking forward to his addition to the set.

Thanks again, Mike
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 13855
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 10:21 pm

MICHAELCHIOLINO wrote:Want to thank Bill for his efforts! They don't go unnoticed. Just a question about Dave Koslo. His pitching End is S8, with no relief rating. Koslo had 38G, 23GS, 15CG, and 12GF indicating relief pitching. Andy had him as 8*,5Rel. Been looking forward to his addition to the set.

Thanks again, Mike


I had hoped he'd get the *, for sure. It's kind of nebulous around 200-215 IP as to when it is awarded.
I thought he'd get it; surprised he didn't.
Offline

MICHAELCHIOLINO

  • Posts: 89
  • Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 10:10 pm

Thanks. Was expecting the card would be eligible for Relief work based on his appearances.
Offline

MaxPower

  • Posts: 743
  • Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:12 am

Re: 22.3 Results

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 11:40 pm

The pitcher x-chart only includes e-ratings up to 51 but several of the new NeL pitchers have an e-rating greater than that. Anyone know what to make of that?
Offline

childsmwc

  • Posts: 473
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 8:36 pm

I believe the e ratings got through some type of normalization to level across periods. I don’t knock it any of the specifics but I think above e51 is from this process and should have been capped at e51. I know when prices were set they were priced based on e51 ratings table, so likely just a display issue
Offline

MaxPower

  • Posts: 743
  • Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:12 am

Re: 22.3 Results

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 8:39 pm

childsmwc wrote:I believe the e ratings got through some type of normalization to level across periods. I don’t knock it any of the specifics but I think above e51 is from this process and should have been capped at e51. I know when prices were set they were priced based on e51 ratings table, so likely just a display issue

Very helpful thanks!
Offline

andycummings65

  • Posts: 13855
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: 22.3 Results

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 8:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:
childsmwc wrote:I believe the e ratings got through some type of normalization to level across periods. I don’t knock it any of the specifics but I think above e51 is from this process and should have been capped at e51. I know when prices were set they were priced based on e51 ratings table, so likely just a display issue

Very helpful thanks!


Yes, for Diamonddope I'm having to make some of the NeL pitchers an e51 when they are often e54's
Previous

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests